Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multilingual blog using Joomla Articles

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 3 days ago #339298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multilingual blog using Joomla Articles
Ok, was able to confirm your issue. Am currently investigating this further to see what's going wrong. Probably a save issue in CB Blogs Joomla article create process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 3 days ago #339306 by krileon
Ok, was able to fix the saving issue. The fix is currently pending review. Once merged a new release of CB will be available and simply resaving the blog should fix it. It was due to an API change in Joomla basically making workflows API mandatory for proper article storage. I've also increased the initial size of the editor box to be 100% width and doubled the height.

As for your resizing issue it looks like your TinyMCE editor settings as "Resizing" set to "No". Within System > Plugins edit "Editor - TinyMCE" where you can turn resizing on to allow users to make it bigger or smaller as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 weeks 2 days ago #339309 by krileon
Ok, the save issue and the increased size of the editor are both now available in latest CB build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Opendreas

• Opendreas
  • Opendreas
2 weeks 2 days ago #339310 by Opendreas
Replied by Opendreas on topic Multilingual blog using Joomla Articles

Ok, the save issue and the increased size of the editor are both now available in latest CB build release.

Thanks, it works now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon