Skip to Content Skip to Menu

"Send" button has white text and white background

16 years 4 weeks ago #75194 by bwganbrain
I can't work out how to change the text or background on the send button on IM.
It appears to be white on white - or maybe white text on no background as i can't find an image in any folder that is a white background

Can anyone help me

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
16 years 4 weeks ago #75252 by slabbi
I am not quite sure but I think for that kind of questions I have created the FAQ.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• valeman
  • valeman
16 years 2 days ago #77748 by valeman
That's coming from your template. I had the same problem then i realized the buttons on my calendar also seemed blank. So look through your template CSS you should be able to find a fix there :)

16 years 1 day ago #77844 by countrymen
Also, if you use something other than the default template, then you will see the 'Send' text.

15 years 11 months ago #78107 by woonydanny
im having the same problem. i want to use the default Uddeim template, with Uddeim 1.4, J1.5.7.

The buttons in the settings area for Email Notification and More Settings (Save Changes) is working correctly (ie it is using the joomla .button css style).

Where do i change it so that the Send button in Uddeim default template uses joomla button style.

thanks

Post edited by: peetree21, at: 2008/10/24 01:09
Attachments:

15 years 11 months ago #78108 by woonydanny
Im very sorry. Firefox kept crashing when trying to download the FAQ pdf. i used IE7 and it downloaded and found the great FAQ!!!! with many answers especially the one to fix this send button issue. Find the answer from the FAQ documentation below:-

10.2 “Send” button is not visible
I cannot see the "Send" button. This happens when the main template CSS sets the text and background to the same color. Check "uddeim.css" (and all corresponding browser CSS files) and set the background (or text color) to e.g. blue:

[code:1]#uddeim-writeform input.button { font-family: Arial, Helv, Helvetica, "MS Sans Serif", "Sans Serif"; font-size: 11px; background: blue; border: 1px solid #c0c0c0; }[/code:1]

Post edited by: peetree21, at: 2008/10/24 01:19

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon