Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Unable to complete uninstallation

11 years 10 months ago #215724 by skipclarke
Replied by skipclarke on topic Re: Unable to complete uninstallation
I have just upgraded to Professional membership. I thought (and still think) it may be an issue with file/folder permissions or ownership, as I did move my hosting to a new box within my provider.

I worked with my host support to see what permissions or ownership may be off on the files. They saw some inconsistencies and fix a few things. That helped me get a little further along (as noted in previous posts).

But, I'm still at a loss as to what permissions may be off, and what the permissions need to be.

Does a mod/admin want to move this topic to the Professional Member Support forum, rather than me create a new topic and point back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #215725 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Unable to complete uninstallation

skipclarke wrote: I have just upgraded to Professional membership. I thought (and still think) it may be an issue with file/folder permissions or ownership, as I did move my hosting to a new box within my provider.

I worked with my host support to see what permissions or ownership may be off on the files. They saw some inconsistencies and fix a few things. That helped me get a little further along (as noted in previous posts).

But, I'm still at a loss as to what permissions may be off, and what the permissions need to be.

Does a mod/admin want to move this topic to the Professional Member Support forum, rather than me create a new topic and point back?

Pleas start new topic in Professional area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon