Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

11 years 3 months ago #229602 by Cumulonimbus
Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers) was created by Cumulonimbus
hello,

how can i make a payment method like "Lastschrift"

What is Lastschrift? Lastschrift is a very popular payment in germany, so a shop owner can make the money transfer directly from buyers bank account to owners bank account wie banking software. There are four inputs needed.

A Buyer can fill out this four required fiedls with his bank account data.

1. Field: account number
2. Field: bank number
3. Field: bank name
4. Field: accounts owner name

Workflow: If a Buyer choose a Plan, he should have a radio-button "Lastschrift" to activite. when he click on Lastschrift-radiobutton, these four fields should be able now to fill out.

How can i do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 3 months ago #229607 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)
You'd need to develop a new payment gateway integration. Please see the Developer download section for API documentation and sample gateways to get started.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #229611 by Cumulonimbus
Replied by Cumulonimbus on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

krileon wrote: You'd need to develop a new payment gateway integration. Please see the Developer download section for API documentation and sample gateways to get started.

Oh my god. I think, i can't make this.

Who can make me an offer to code this paymentgateway? It needs only a formular to get the user bankdata. No transfer to banking-gateway needed.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 3 months ago #229664 by krileon

Who can make me an offer to code this paymentgateway?

We don't have anyone to recommend at this time.

It needs only a formular to get the user bankdata. No transfer to banking-gateway needed.

A gateway is massively more complicated than that. It requires a deep understanding of the gateways API, its usage, and their policies.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #229715 by Cumulonimbus
Replied by Cumulonimbus on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

krileon wrote:

Who can make me an offer to code this paymentgateway?

We don't have anyone to recommend at this time.

It needs only a formular to get the user bankdata. No transfer to banking-gateway needed.

A gateway is massively more complicated than that. It requires a deep understanding of the gateways API, its usage, and their policies.

Hi,

"Lastschrift" or in other words, offline debit, does not need an gateway to an payment provider.

Only what CBsubs musst do is: Ask the buyer for input his bank account data of this four fields and put in to the order / bill, so that i can make the money transfer by hand.

Other Idea:

1. i make a plan specific for buing only with offline debit (Lastschrift)
2. plan-Name: subscription (offline debit)
3. i make a new CB/ Field like payment_lastschrift (and this 4 fields for bank account)
4. in the Plan i choose integration / CB fields
5. field: payment_lastschrift
operator: set:field = value
value: 1
remove value on plan deactivation: yes
Value on plan deactivation: 0

6. in the plan / workflow in URL after first login, i use the url to buyers profile
7. now i bring the CB condition plugin in action
8. buyer can only save his profile, if he has input his bank account
9. Auto Action onAfterUpdate send me an mail if all four fields filled out

Possible?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Cumulonimbus.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 3 months ago #229754 by krileon
You can use the Offline payment gateway to provide them an address to mail check/cash or provide them with routing details for them to route the money to you. I do not recommend you ask them to supply bank information to you unless you are 100% PCI compliant.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon