Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

11 years 3 months ago #229756 by Cumulonimbus
Replied by Cumulonimbus on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

krileon wrote: You can use the Offline payment gateway to provide them an address to mail check/cash or provide them with routing details for them to route the money to you. I do not recommend you ask them to supply bank information to you unless you are 100% PCI compliant.

I am 100% compliant to my bank to recevice buyers money. i make over 500 direct debits in the year, long time ago. in germany, it is very popolar to pay in the internet with giving her bank account data to the shop owner.

that is 100% risk free for buyers. every buyer can recall a lastschrift long time after i make a transfer.

The real question is, does my posted workflow work with CB extensions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 3 months ago #229813 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)

I am 100% compliant to my bank to recevice buyers money.

Your website it self needs to be secured with HTTPS, have a proper certificate, and meet the PCI standards requirements. Without doing so you can not store bank data on your website.

The real question is, does my posted workflow work with CB extensions?

Yes, it's just direct debit. You should use a payment gateway though. Without a payment gateway the automation is lost and you'll need to store debt number on your site then process manually through your bank or whatever system you're using. For this you'd just create fields for them to supply whatever information you need and use the offline payment gateway, but doing that is not secure though and you must meet PCI Compliance.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gizycki
  • gizycki
8 years 6 months ago #279807 by gizycki
Replied by gizycki on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)
Hi. Have you found a solution for that Lastschrift thing? I need the same. Can u help me please?

Greetings from Berlin

8 years 6 months ago #280002 by schrammelmann
Replied by schrammelmann on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)
PayPal PLUS could be the solution. It includes the payment methode "Lastschrift", also the further methodes credit card, pay after invoice and standard paypal payment.

If I understand correctly, then PayPal will ensure compliance (SEPA and so on).

In another thread I asked if a existing CBSubs processor could be used to integrate PayPal Plus.

Michael

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #281993 by beat
Maybe a "Sofort" gateway, or one of those third-party CBSubs gateway could also solve the Lastschrift payment method ?

www.joomla-payment-gateways.osdcs.com/index.php?option=com_digistore&controller=digistoreProducts&task=list&cid []=12&Itemid=52

Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with that developer, have not reviewed nor security-reviewed his gateways, and can't provide support for his gateways. However he should be providing support, and will probably develop gateways on request. Maybe you can enquire there too ? Let us know here how it goes :)

A Paypal Plus gateway is not planed here in the very short term.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: schrammelmann

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #282587 by schrammelmann
Replied by schrammelmann on topic Payment Method "Lastschrift" (Germany Buyers)
DELETED
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by schrammelmann.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

Moderators: beatnantkrileon