Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Simultaneous renewal of plan and make a donation

• D1on
  • D1on
8 years 4 months ago #282158 by D1on
Hi Beat,

Adding the additional plan IDs for the donations to the URL of the membership plan I had "selected" via URL did the trick! (e.g. like 1-2-6).

I was close to working this out as I did try adding the additional plan ID's to the URL, (e.g. like 1+2+6) that didn't work.

I couldn't find this information to display multiple "selected" plans on one page in the CBSubs documentation or on this forum, thanks for sharing this tip.

Cheers,

Dion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #282167 by beat

D1on wrote: Hi Beat,

Adding the additional plan IDs for the donations to the URL of the membership plan I had "selected" via URL did the trick! (e.g. like 1-2-6).

I was close to working this out as I did try adding the additional plan ID's to the URL, (e.g. like 1+2+6) that didn't work.

I couldn't find this information to display multiple "selected" plans on one page in the CBSubs documentation or on this forum, thanks for sharing this tip.

Cheers,

Dion.

Great that it worked out for you, marking thread as solved.

Regarding the missing documentation, I checked to make sure we add it where it was missing, but I didn't find where you missed it:

I just looked up CBSubs 4.1 Documentation, and found in section 7.3.2.1 page 134 where the plan URL parameter is documented:

Url to display subscriptions and plans: [initial value: automatically
generated]
This URL is generated automatically by the CBSubsTM system and is used to
access the display of subscriptions and available plans. To display a specific
plan just append the: &plans=id (where id is the plan id number). E.g., if the
URL is appended with &plans=1-3-6, then the plans with ids 1,3 and 6 will
be displayed.

and also in Use case 7.5.6.21 CBSubsTM Plan URL page 361:

You can also reach multiple CBSubsTM subscription plans by adding more planid’s to
the end of this URL. Just use the ‘-‘ (dash) character as a planid separator.

Also in the "i" of the plan URL parameter, similar description, and also tells about the s to add for pre-selection.

Making a note that the s should be added to CBSubs documentation too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: D1on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon