Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Install of cbsubstax - String could not be parsed as XML

• beat
  • beat
8 years 5 months ago #281790 by beat

UniMult wrote: Thanks for looking into this. Your memory test stopped at 39M. Below is the hosts php.ini configuration. What setting needs to be changed and to what value?

Configuration option PHP 5.6
Zend Framework v2.6.0-dev
allow_call_time_pass_reference Not supported
allow_url_fopen Activated
display_errors Activated
error_reporting 22517
html_errors Activated
include_path .:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>lib/php5.6
log_errors Deactivated
magic_quotes_runtime Not supported
magic_quotes_sybase Not supported
max_execution_time 50000
memory_limit 120M
post_max_size 8M
precision 14
safe_mode Deactivated
short_open_tag Activated
upload_max_filesize 40M

This shows that the 39 (probably 40MB limit) that you have on your PHP memory does not come from php.ini.

It can come from Apache configuration, or other hosting limits. Please ask your hoster, as those configurations need root access.

But for sure, your site is limited to 39-40 MB. You can give that php file URL to your hoster, so he can check his limits.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 4 months ago #281860 by UniMult
Solved!

The php memory limit was set on the server at 30M (1&1). I had to upgrade to a new host plan that allowed php memory at 80M. Once the upgrade was completed, I was able to install cbstax and cbspromotions and they are working fine.

Thanks for all of the replies and help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #281982 by beat

UniMult wrote: Solved!

The php memory limit was set on the server at 30M (1&1). I had to upgrade to a new host plan that allowed php memory at 80M. Once the upgrade was completed, I was able to install cbstax and cbspromotions and they are working fine.

Thanks for all of the replies and help.

Great! Thanks for the feedback.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon