Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] 2checkout No suitable basket found

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #284542 by julie.prod.web
[SOLVED] 2checkout No suitable basket found was created by julie.prod.web
Hi everyone,

I can't manage to solve a problem with my 2checkout settings.

My probleme is really similar than this topic : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/187987-2checkout-gateway-not-confirming-subscription

On my website the error message is :
"2Checkout vendor account mismatch error: Please contact site administrator to check his error logs and settings.
No suitable basket found."

I have set like on the manual (API, Url ...)
I try many thinks but I didn't work..

Can you help me please ?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 2 months ago #284565 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2checkout No suitable basket found
That error is thrown when "Vendor Account Number" configured in CBSubs > Gateways > Your 2Checkout Gateway and "vendor_id" sent by 2Checkout as part of the payment response data don't match. Either the parameter in CBSubs is configured incorrectly or 2Checkout is sending the wrong vendor id. Please verify your CBSubs gateway is configured correctly. If it is check within CBSubs > Notifications and review the IPN from 2Checkout to see what vendor_id they sent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #284567 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic 2checkout No suitable basket found
The trouble is, perhaps, the API request to create a second user (following the CBsubs manual).
It is this user "MAMIEADOMREGISTRATION" who is used in cbsubs configuration. In my view this should be the main user 'SASUMAMIEADOM "but the connection with the" Company Info from using 2Checkout API "does not do in cbsubs settings.
I try the 2 and it didnt work.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 2 months ago #284599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2checkout No suitable basket found
The Username is not your Vendor Account Number. That's just used for "API Username" parameter for a user that has API access permissions. The "Vendor Account Number" should be an account number within 2Checkout. Please contact 2Checkout if unsure where to find it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #284738 by julie.prod.web
Hi Krileon,
Yes I have set like you say. I do exactly the settings on the manuel abd after I try many tinhinks nothing work.
I don't have reccuring payment.
Please have a look on the screenshot of my settings.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by julie.prod.web.

8 years 1 month ago #284868 by julie.prod.web
I have renewed my subscription to have some help...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon