Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] 2checkout No suitable basket found

• Dismas
  • Dismas
8 years 1 month ago #285654 by Dismas
Replied by Dismas on topic 2checkout No suitable basket found

krileon wrote: I've informed Beat of your topic. He is more familiar with 2checkout setup that I am. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I seem to have the same problem.
Created a Donation plan and can enter amount in user profile in backend. However:

No basket created...
See donation under "Donation" menu...however the log says already paid and activated...even though no checkout screen or payment method was available.

# Event time Event type Message Table affected Table Key Change
1 09/09/2016 06:31:20 Change log Donation paid and activated Donations 1
2 09/09/2016 06:31:20 Change log Donation record created Donations

Could you please share any solution?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285694 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2checkout No suitable basket found
Please read the topic. Beat has provided what the problem is in regards to this topic. If your issue does not match this topic then please create a new topic detailing your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 1 month ago #286109 by beat
There were 2 main config issues with Julie's installation:

1. The API was not selected at 2Checkout: Selected "Custom integration with API"
2. The CBSubs setting was for test-gateway, but it was a production account.

Each of them can explain the error observed.

From the PM I got, it is now working, so marking this as solved. :-)

Dismas: Please create a new topic if you still have issues.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon