Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBSUB some textes not translated

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268285 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
There's also the following string, which is you can find while editing your plans as the "" parameter under the Pricing tab.

Code:
'[PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [USERNAME]' => '[PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [USERNAME]',

The below is found within CBSubs > Settings > Baskets as the "Payment basket item text" parameter.

Code:
'[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]' => '[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]',

Aside from that I don't know what more to suggest, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gtrennert
  • gtrennert
9 years 2 months ago #268839 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
I can't understand why you made translation implementation so "un-debuggable" - or perhaps you can give me the hints necessary to find the cause of the issues.
I proceeded all changes you suggested and there are always some texts (but not all !!!) that are not translated. My customer will not understand that there are some texts on the site that are not "translatable" !
Here is the actual situation of not translated texts I found :

1)
We need your complete address to be able to provide you with an invoice after your payment. Please complete your invoicing address below. This address will be used only for the invoicing and will not appear on your user profile.

2)
Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

3)
Plan de Souscription: Souscription pour Hommes: 1 mois for test10
I replaced all occurences of [xxx]...[xxx] for [xxx] by [xxx]...[xxx] pour [xxx] - no way to get the translation

4)
Sales Tax

I just pm'ed you ftp access too - perhaps that allows you to check the translation strings ?
Thanks !

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #268918 by krileon
Move your "cbpaidsubscriptions-language.php" and "cbpaidsubscriptions-admin_language.php" language files to components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/fr-fr/plugins/. Next rename cbpaidsubscriptionsfrench language folder to cbpaidsubscriptionsfrench-disabled temporarily to stop double loading. Now see if your language files are loading correctly. Placing language files in the plugins folder is the correct way to translate CBSubs now (as well as all our other plugins). Using the old installable plugins may not work anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by krileon.

• gtrennert
  • gtrennert
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #268977 by gtrennert
Thanks - I followed your suggestions and most of the translations I indicated are working now
(I think the path is
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/fr-fr/cbplugin
and not components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/fr-fr/plugins)

At this moment there is only one text not translated :

We need your complete address to be able to provide you with an invoice after your payment. Please complete your invoicing address below. This address will be used only for the invoicing and will not appear on your user profile.

This appears if some required information is missing in the invoice address.
I have the following string in the "cbpaidsubscriptions-language.php" file I just moved :
Code:
'WE_NEED_YOUR_COMPLETE_ADDRESS_TO_BE_ABLE_TO_PROVID_c0ecff' => 'Vous devez nous fournir votre adresse complète pour nous permettre de vous fournir une facture après paiement. Veuillez compléter votre adresse ci-dessous. Cette adresse n\'est utilisée que pour les facturations et n\'apparaît jamais sur votre profil.',

I hope that we can solve this one too !?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by gtrennert.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268993 by krileon
That's the following parameter.

CBSubs > Settings > Global > Display > Invoices > "Introduction text when requiring invoicing address"

Ensure you're editing and saving the source as again the <p> element issue can affect these parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• gtrennert
  • gtrennert
9 years 2 months ago #268997 by gtrennert
Resolved - Thank You !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon