Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release

• DasGurkeq
  • DasGurkeq
18 years 9 months ago #3304 by DasGurkeq
Replied by DasGurkeq on topic Re:Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release
Can't find any backend parameter to do so :pinch:

Am i blind or maybe I have an older version? Could anyone point me to a for sure up2date one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Caspar
  • Caspar
18 years 9 months ago #3337 by Caspar
The up to date one is here in the download section.
Well there are 2 possible locations for options, one is the TAB page and the other the PLUGIN page in the backend of CB. Then click on ONLINESTATUS and on the TOP right you will see the option, where you can switch the host.

Do me a favour an go to www.st-sebastian-beckum.de and click on the green image, which says TOP 50 and vote for the page. Thanks!

• smokyxxx
  • smokyxxx
18 years 9 months ago #3809 by smokyxxx
Replied by smokyxxx on topic Re:Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release
how can i includ this plugin into tab witch user stats ??
it real ?

• jfsmith3
  • jfsmith3
18 years 9 months ago #4328 by jfsmith3
Replied by jfsmith3 on topic Re:Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release
ok that last reply didnt make alot of sense... "it real?" looks real to me?? lol

im new to this too, I have installed this plugin. So far I am liking it. I have addressed other user info to its tabplane by going into the field management and switching them to "onlinestatus" instead of "contact info" or whatever it was....

Looking at it though it looks like it only shows if they are online or not, it doesnt show what their IM handles are? Maybe I have an older version?

anyways.... I am just learning this stuff and this pluggin seems simple enough to afford me that opportunity....

I have altered the "Yahoo Start" section of the onstat.php. I added this line:

$return .= "<a href=\" edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=$user- >cb_Yahoo&.src=pg\"> $user->cb_Yahoo ";

So now infront of the yahoo online icon, it shows the users yahoo handle with a clickable link to send them an IM directly.

(i was so proud)

• revo2001
  • revo2001
18 years 8 months ago #5794 by revo2001
Replied by revo2001 on topic Re:Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release
jfsmith3 wrote:

ok that last reply didnt make alot of sense... "it real?" looks real to me?? lol

im new to this too, I have installed this plugin. So far I am liking it. I have addressed other user info to its tabplane by going into the field management and switching them to "onlinestatus" instead of "contact info" or whatever it was....

Looking at it though it looks like it only shows if they are online or not, it doesnt show what their IM handles are? Maybe I have an older version?

anyways.... I am just learning this stuff and this pluggin seems simple enough to afford me that opportunity....

I have altered the "Yahoo Start" section of the onstat.php. I added this line:

$return .= "<a href=\" edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=$user- >cb_Yahoo&.src=pg\"> $user->cb_Yahoo ";

So now infront of the yahoo online icon, it shows the users yahoo handle with a clickable link to send them an IM directly.

(i was so proud)

I couldn't get that to work.. would you mind linking to your actual code or pasting a good snippet of it? Thanks!

• motohero
  • motohero
18 years 8 months ago #6224 by motohero
Replied by motohero on topic Re:Messenger Status Indicator Plugin Release
hi, i decided to take the plunge and load this plugin. and, well it doesnt work. I have tried all the different servers in the "online" status. checked and checked everything. when i look in the profile, in the "online status" tab, it shows all of the information for the messangers, but thats it. I dont see any msn, aim, or yahoo logos. i dont see them in the profile, blogs, forums or anywhere. whats the scoop on this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon