Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Auto Renew

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #158451 by kurchaniaabhijeet
Replied by kurchaniaabhijeet on topic Re:Auto Renew

If you refund someone from paypal, CBSubs will automatically cancel his subscriptions too.

Does authorize.net also have the same policy as far as refund is concerned?????
I mean if I refund someone from authorize.net will CBSubs automatically cancel his subscriptions too?????
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by kurchaniaabhijeet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #158454 by nant

13 years 6 months ago #158456 by kurchaniaabhijeet
We have already purchased the license for CBSubs for our website www.covershell.com with a Maximum Users count for our license: 25000,
but We want to confirm that if we refund any amount of money from Paypal or Authorize.net then CBSubs will handle the refund status for user subscription.So that we can convey this message to the client as code is ioncube coded and we are unable to change any flow.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #158458 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Auto Renew

kurchaniaabhijeet wrote: We have already purchased the license for CBSubs for our website www.covershell.com with a Maximum Users count for our license: 25000,
but We want to confirm that if we refund any amount of money from Paypal or Authorize.net then CBSubs will handle the refund status for user subscription.So that we can convey this message to the client as code is ioncube coded and we are unable to change any flow.

Quick answer from me - Kyle/Beat might follow-up later.

If someone refunds (Paypal or any other payment gateway) the CBSubs payment, then CBSubs related plans will be removed.

I do not think partial refunding will result in same situation. Does paypal/authorize.net support partial refunding? I wouldn't know how this should be logically handled. How should CBSubs react to a partial refund? What would you expect it to do?

13 years 6 months ago #158460 by kurchaniaabhijeet
hi nant,
no we are not looking for partial refunding.yes i tested this account with sandbox paypal and it is working up-to our expectation.we will check it with authorize.net.thanks for quick reply.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon