Skip to Content Skip to Menu

mass-upgrade admin feature for plans

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #183794 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mass-upgrade admin feature for plans
Not sure what more to advise as the import tool isn't designed to be a mass-upgrade tool. It's possible you may need to change your plans to non-exclusive so you can do the import then change back once done.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• activha
  • activha
12 years 10 months ago #183866 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: mass-upgrade admin feature for plans
OK I see how to do it this way, but how do you mass remove then ?
Let's say that I import Negopme plan subscribers to dummy plan then how can I suppress them from Negopme plan to import them again into Negopme ? or do you mean that reimporting in the same plan will be enough ?
I don't see it really

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #183896 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mass-upgrade admin feature for plans
It's no substitute for a mass-upgrade and there is no mass-remove feature either. You'll have to adjust plans or test different scenarios (do test imports so no change occurs) until you've something that meets your needs. It's probably just easier to individually edit each user and be done with it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon