Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#3562] SQL Error on Password Re-set?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: SQL Error on Password Re-set?
I believe to fix that you'll need the below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3310

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• imaaxx
  • imaaxx
12 years 4 months ago #203041 by imaaxx
Replied by imaaxx on topic Re: SQL Error on Password Re-set?
and what version of this file should we use? cb.tables.php

Form the 3014?

This is nuts, when will you have a working stable version of CB again? we use this on many sites and to have such a bad bug is nothing short of a nightmre for our team and our customers. Any idea when we will have this fixed in an installable form again?

Thanks

• imaaxx
  • imaaxx
12 years 4 months ago #203043 by imaaxx
still getting this error:

You cannot create a user with this User Group Level. Only Super Administrators have this ability.

we did not use the cb.tables.php from this patch we onlyused the one from the 3014 as it seems newer.

Please get back to me as we really need to get these issues resolved very fast.

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #203058 by krileon
I've created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3562

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

• imaaxx
  • imaaxx
12 years 4 months ago #203060 by imaaxx
were you able to duplicate this issue on your test servers?

thanks for looking into this for us.

Alan

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #203105 by krileon
It hasn't been investigated yet; we currently have other higher priority tasks. When more information is available I'll update the forge ticket. CB 1.8.1 has also just released. Please upgrade and confirm if your issue persists or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon