Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgrade from 1.9.1 fails

• tsandberg
  • tsandberg
7 years 2 months ago #296231 by tsandberg
Replied by tsandberg on topic Upgrade from 1.9.1 fails
It was the Allow user registration that was set to 'same as CMS'

seem to work now.

One more thing how do I fix this to be set to yes everywhere, I used to be able to manually check this.

Thank you!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296232 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade from 1.9.1 fails

One more thing how do I fix this to be set to yes everywhere, I used to be able to manually check this.

They need to be a moderator to receive moderator notifications. Their usergroup is not within your CB moderator view access level. You can adjust the CB moderator view access level parameter within CB > Configuration > Moderation or adjust what usergroups are in the selected view access level within Joomlas Users > Access Levels page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tsandberg
  • tsandberg
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #296235 by tsandberg
OK, thanks got it, so this has nothing to do with sending an email to all registered members? There used to be a box to check off to allow that.

I'm sorry for all the questions, so much has changed. Thank you for your patience.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by tsandberg.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296239 by krileon

OK, thanks got it, so this has nothing to do with sending an email to all registered members? There used to be a box to check off to allow that.

Not sure what box you're referring to. To send an email to all users you'd use the Mass Mailer in CB > User Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tsandberg
  • tsandberg
7 years 2 months ago #296242 by tsandberg
OK thanks.

Something is not working. New registrations are not appearing in the CB user management area. I get successful registration but that's all. No email confirmation or notifications either. I'm looking at all settings but can figure this out.

Any suggestions?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296243 by krileon
Ensure you're using CBs registration and not Joomlas, which would cause that issue. Be sure to test with debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled in Joomla global configuration so errors can output.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon