Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Show Field Description

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299293 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show Field Description

Hello, I guess I am going to prefer the custom override layout then, the questions are very long and some have links in them. Not really going to work as the field name this way.

That's why you'd use a language string as instructed in my previous reply.

My question is will this work using a CB Content like I am planning?

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 11 months ago #299310 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Show Field Description
Hello, new issue. I am going to use the Profile Value Layout to completely format my fields for the profile display. This way I can add any details I want how I want.

My new issue is there is only one option to hide the title and it produces a column layout with empty space to the left side. Only the 2 lines with title is full width.

Can I make this work?

Attachments:

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 11 months ago #299311 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Show Field Description
I just realized that I will be using a single tab for this on the profile (frontend) so can I create a tab that has no columns for this particular set of fields to show like I want?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299318 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show Field Description
If you don't want the field title set the display to "Yes, 1 Line without Title".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon