Group & Activity Stream not working Properly

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300627 by sgibbons
Replied by sgibbons on topic Group & Activity Stream not working Properly
Ya sure.

The Staging application credentials is.
[REMOVED]

also, I have faced one more problem. I have user is Vignesh having access-level is - My-Profile
Note: I have change the configuration create access level from register to My-Profile

[REMOVED]

When he logged in. he is can't able to post anything on activity feeds. Before everything has fine .after updating plugins we are facing a lot of problems.
please solve all the problems also we are waiting for too much to your reply. If you want i will share my skype ID.

Thanks,
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300629 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group & Activity Stream not working Properly
Please change the passwords of both accounts you linked. These are public forums. Do not post credentials here. I explicitly asked that you send them in a PM (private message). See my signature for link to directly send me a private message. The temporary passwords used are also extremely insecure; please use stronger passwords.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300634 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. CB GroupJive was out of date. I've updated CB GroupJive and the reply comments now show up fine. You also seam to be editing system actions, publishing them, and saving. This generates a copy of the system action. Publish system actions directly from the system actions page and not by editing them if you don't want a copy of that system action to modify, which is why you kept getting some duplicate posts (I've configured your system actions for you to avoid this).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago #300673 by sgibbons
Hi Team,

The problem has resolved completely, We are trying to follow last two weeks, it has not solved. Currently, I have two major problems,

I have a post which was posted on a group 3 month back. When someone commented on my post, It's should come on top of my recent activities.
which is not working.

I have created a Custom Access Level & Customs Group.

When the user is accessing their recent activities, There not able to post a new one. I have Configured Custom Access Level for the Activity post Creation
Please find the attached Screenshot below

Also ( I have shared my application credential on personal message).Kindly rectify my problem as soon. Because we are following support team last two, Still the problem does not get over
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300678 by krileon

I have a post which was posted on a group 3 month back. When someone commented on my post, It's should come on top of my recent activities.

If the activity for the GJ Wall post they're replying to does not exist then it won't generate it when they reply. Edit the GJ Wall post and re-save it and it'll generate the activity.

When the user is accessing their recent activities, There not able to post a new one. I have Configured Custom Access Level for the Activity post Creation

Then they don't have access to based off your create access parameter setting. Change this back to Registered and confirm is working fine.

Also ( I have shared my application credential on personal message).Kindly rectify my problem as soon. Because we are following support team last two, Still the problem does not get over

Please do not PM me credentials I did not ask for. We will not configure your install for you; that is not included in support.

GJ Wall and CB Activity are entirely different plugins. What exists on GJ Wall does not exist on CB Activity. It will only copy GJ Wall posts to CB Activity using the system actions and it is not retroactive. You also were making copies of the system actions instead of just publishing them directly within CB Auto Actions > System Actions. Navigate to CB Auto Actions > Auto Actions and delete your copies. Next go back to CB Auto Actions > System Actions and publish them directly on the list. That is all I've done on your test site were it works fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago #300694 by sgibbons

But, Before updating plugins everything was fine, after updating plugins only we are facing the problem. If it's only, "Registered user group". Then, can you explain what is the use of Configure from admin panel.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon