Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Group & Activity Stream not working Properly

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300601 by sgibbons
Replied by sgibbons on topic Group & Activity Stream not working Properly
Sorry for inconvenience again.

I have enabled the create a new post on CB Activity, Still, it's not working also I have faced some issue with jquery. It's related to CB new post

I have attached both screenshots. please check below.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by sgibbons. Reason: Text formatting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300603 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group & Activity Stream not working Properly

I have enabled the create a new post on CB Activity, Still, it's not working

What isn't working? "CB GroupJive Wall - Create" will log an activity entry when a new post is created on the GJ Wall of a group. "CB GroupJive Wall - Reply" will log comments to the activity entry of the post being replied to on the GJ Wall of a group. Both are tested working on my test installs and our demo site. It is not retroactive. It will not generate activity for past posts just by enabling it.

also I have faced some issue with jquery

Where are you seeing this? Profile? Recent activity page? Page with an activity module? You may have similar issue as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/238170-problem-with-cb-gallery-not-showing-on-cb-activity?start=6

Within CB > Configuration > Integrations try turning CBs jQuery off.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by krileon.

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago #300611 by sgibbons
I have created a new group & made comment on the groupJive wall. It's displaying on activity feed.When I reply to the post from the groupJive wall, the replyed comment not displaying to activities feed.

When I reply to the post in activities feed, The replyed comment not displaying in the groupJive wall.

NOTE:

Please find the screenshot of admin level setting & frontend group wall post, comments
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300613 by krileon

When I reply to the post from the groupJive wall, the replyed comment not displaying to activities feed.

Ensure CB Activity, CB Auto Actions, and CB GroupJive are all up to date; it takes all 3 being up to date. You can see this working on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

When I reply to the post in activities feed, The replyed comment not displaying in the groupJive wall.

This will never be the case. Again, they're 2 completely different plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sgibbons
  • sgibbons
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #300619 by sgibbons
That's the one I have tried to explain from the beginning, (CB Activity, CB Auto Actions, and CB GroupJive are all updated )

I have enabled all configurations, you can see my previous comments.also i have login as administrator of this site demo.cbdemosites.com/administrator . I Verified the CB activity configuration. The configuration was fine and am not able to find the exact problem. There is no clear documentation also each reply am waiting too much time. Still my problem not solved.

"When I reply to the post from the groupJive wall, the replyed comment not displaying to activities feed."

can to tell me, how to rectify the problem. Also, i want to know what is the use of CB activity follow & how it works.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by sgibbons.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300626 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. This all works fine on our demo site. I've no idea why it's not working on yours.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon