Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists

1 year 1 week ago #335408 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
thank you for that suggestion, I did remove the condition and it did not solve the issue.
It remains the same shows on certification tab for subscriber and as substitutions in the certificate and does not show on the user list at all but shows as "1" in the ACYemail the subscriber receives.

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 week ago #335421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
My best guess is it's a user issue. By default those substitutions are always going to be from the viewing user. Try the following.

[cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="PLAN_ID_HERE" output="expiry_date" /]

That should always work on profiles and userlists. I've no idea if it will work in AcyMailing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #335425 by webiedesign
woohoo - that worked for the list!

as to the acymailing - this is just an email that is sent every 3 months to give people the status of their subscription. It actually doesn't even need to go through acymailing. I was looking at page 437 of the CB Subs manual that shows the "Mailer Settings" and it appears to show that this could be a possible?. Is this no longer an available feature? I do not see this as a choice in the email system.

Mary
webie-design.com

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 6 days ago #335426 by krileon
Yes you can do that using CBSubs Mailer. Simply configure the conditions you want the mailer to act on then use the URL within its automation settings in a CRON Task for it to run regularly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #335430 by webiedesign
I found and installed they mailer plugin. I am not seeing an option to send an email every 3 months. Only conditions that are related to the expiration dates. We just want an email to be sent every 3 months with the users subscription status.Ideas?

Mary
webie-design.com

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 4 days ago #335436 by krileon
Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to send a mailer 3 months before expiration from your screenshot. I don't believe we've a way to send a email every 3 months like that no. I think I might have a possible solution though. Try adding that CBSubs substitution to a Custom HTML field. Now use CB Content Bot to allow substitutions anywhere Joomla content plugins are supported. Next substitute that field into AcyMailing and try the following.

[cb:userdata field="FIELD_NAME" /]

Replace FIELD_NAME with the name of your Custom HTML field. I don't know what kind of information AcyMailing passes to Joomla content prepare, but if it mimics article structure by setting the user id into created_by this should work.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon