Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists

1 year 1 week ago #335362 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
The subscriptions are managed by "points" in a field that you helped with in another forum post.(thank you). They are "free".
The odd part, and is probably related, is that when I click on the link "Url of plan to display only this plan ('-' to display multiple plans)" the system prompts me to login. The plan(s) allow for all public access under the Access settings of the plans. The fields and the tabs are public as well. I am stumped as to why the system prompts me to login to get to the plan.

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 week ago #335368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display CBSubs expiry date in CB Lists
Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions itself is public in CB > Plugin Management. Aside from that I don't know. You'd have an access permission problem somewhere. As for the expiration date substitution not showing do they have actual subscription rows in CBSubs > Subscriptions? My guess though is this is purely a plan access problem. Do you have conditions on your plan?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #335375 by webiedesign
Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions itself is public in CB > Plugin Management.
it is public
do they have actual subscription rows in CBSubs > Subscriptions?
yes
Do you have conditions on your plan?
yes 1 in the "workflow"

Mary
webie-design.com

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 week ago #335379 by krileon
The user probably doesn't meet your conditions requirements which is why it won't display. This will apply to public users as well which since they don't have any fields will always fail that check.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #335385 by webiedesign
To be clear, the user does see their subscription in the subscription tab of their user profile and with the custom certificate I made.
What I want to do is display their expiration to other users in a user list. I also need their expiration date to be sent to them via ACYMailing and so far all I am able to to see for their expiration date is the number "1"
It just seems really odd that it works in their user profile and on the certificate (substitutions) and not in the list or ACYMailing

Mary
webie-design.com

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 week ago #335388 by krileon

It just seems really odd that it works in their user profile and on the certificate (substitutions) and not in the list or ACYMailing

That is pretty odd. Try temporarily removing the condition on the plan and see if it now suddenly displays. If it does there might be a access permission problem happening with the substitutions functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon