Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Some CBSubs usage questions

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 4 months ago #266052 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some CBSubs usage questions
Yes, you can change their subscription, but you can only change it to plans that are setup for the scenario. Giving a plan to an existing user is an upgrade so the plan needs to allow upgrades. Giving a plan to a non-existent user is a registration so your plan needs to allow registrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 4 months ago #266058 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Some CBSubs usage questions
Oh that worked! Sorry, I thought that if I allowed upgrades that it will show on their profile but I can manage that.

If I have a user list set up and someone does a search for a user, they can send a private email. After the email is sent, it takes the user to that person's profile. I don't want users being able to view other people's profiles. Is that possible?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 4 months ago #266072 by krileon
Yes, but you have to use CB Auto Actions to redirect them away. The below redirect action will probably work.

Triggers: onAfterUserProfileDisplay
Type: Redirect
User: Automatic
Access: All Non-Moderators
Condition: [cb:userdata field="user_id" user="#displayed" /] Not Equal To [cb:userdata field="user_id" user="#me" /]
URL: index.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 4 months ago #266076 by cagoffice
Ok I don't know what CB Auto Actions is so I am watching a webinar on it from Nick. I don't have Auto Actions in my plugins. Would it not be with all of the plug ins I installed when I got CBSubs or is it something separate that I need to install?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 4 months ago #266084 by krileon
It's a separate plugin you can download from the Professional downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 4 months ago #266085 by cagoffice
Okay great! Thank you!!

I am still having issues where a user receives TWO emails after the moderator approves them. It's strange. I know you said it's not supposed to happen so I did another test and it didn't happen but this latest one- it sent two. I must be doing something wrong. Like I said earlier- the only difference between the two emails is the URL at the bottom- one is HTTP and the other one is HTTPS.

Also, when I reject someone- they get an email stating the "following reasons" but there is nothing there. Where do I put the reasons why they were rejected?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon