Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Avatar Gallery (was Avatar Matrix) beta released

• Raj
  • Raj
17 years 4 months ago #38429 by Raj
Sweeeeeeeeet....and it looks great, too. You did a great job! I love the scroller. Nice site.

Raj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sstark
  • sstark
17 years 4 months ago #38431 by sstark
thanks Raj, I've been working on it for 5 months now, it's my little pet project.

Now I just have to find out how to spread the word...

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

• todddd
  • todddd
17 years 4 months ago #39692 by todddd
First of all, I wanted to thank you (Roger) for the wonderful module and also for the effort that you make in responding thoughtfully to everyone here.

So thanks very much!

I've installed the 0.5 beta module on my site, and I've got it somewhat working...but I can't figure out the mootools bubble tips or accordion scrolling (or how to get any captions for that matter).

my page is here: www.worldoffugazi.org and the profile is on the Commune page for now:
www.worldoffugazi.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=139&Itemid=173

The avatars are showing up as I'd like, but I can't figure out how to get the captions to show up either above, below, or as a mootip. I've read all the stuff 10 times, and read all of the messages here. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm not doing, but I'd really appreciate some help if you can.

My wife thanks you!

:)

• mbonnem1
  • mbonnem1
17 years 3 months ago #40004 by mbonnem1
First of all I wanted to thank you (Roger) for this amazing module which answer perfectly to my needs.
Unfortunatly I also use on the the same page RockLatest News and there is a conflict between those 2 modules. When Avatar Matrix is published it is no more possible to screen the abstract of any article (working perfectly when Avatar Matrix is unpublished)
Could you provide me any help?

I am using Avatar Matrix Module version 0.5 beta and RokLatest News Module 1.0.3

17 years 3 months ago #40214 by nickciavatta
Replied by nickciavatta on topic Re:Avatar Matrix .5 available for download & testi
sorry.. is possible to visualize specific user?
for example 63 64 and 65?
thanks

• Mackelito
  • Mackelito
17 years 2 months ago #41742 by Mackelito
It seems that I can´t use this module due to my template (Rockettheme template versatillity III, uses mootools)

Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon