Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Avatar Gallery (was Avatar Matrix) beta released

• Raj
  • Raj
17 years 9 months ago #28390 by Raj
The module doesn't support pagination. However, you could compose your own query and include a Limit statement in the SQL. See php.about.com/od/mysqlcommands/g/Limit_sql.htm

This would let you display, for example, five or ten or twenty randomly chosen members from those selected by your SQL.

Raj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr.Mazika
  • Dr.Mazika
17 years 9 months ago #28403 by Dr.Mazika
no your module allow pagination .. search for mosmodule .. the only problem is that if u insert the module in a static content page it will show all .. u can use ajax to handle the "start end" idea

• Raj
  • Raj
17 years 9 months ago #28404 by Raj
Rather than try inserting the module in a static content page, I usually just create a static content page, link it to a menu item, then set the module to appear only on that page. Usually there's a module position that expands down from the top center of the page. If so, then the module output looks like it came from a component.

You say it supports pagination, you have a working example? I'm always happy to learn something.

Raj

• Dr.Mazika
  • Dr.Mazika
17 years 9 months ago #28405 by Dr.Mazika

• Raj
  • Raj
17 years 9 months ago #28450 by Raj
Do I have join and log in? I saw three avatars there, but it wasn't clear to me what to click on to get to the next "page" of avatars.

Raj

• trissel
  • trissel
17 years 9 months ago #29383 by trissel
Hey all,

Nice Plugin!!! Im using Simpleboard and CB. Id like to make a top 3 of users with the highest karma. I installed the Avatar Matrix plug in but when i use :

SELECT u.username, c.avatar, c.cb_city, c.cb_country, sb.karma, sb.userid FROM #__comprofiler c, #__users u, #__sb_users sb WHERE c.banned='0' AND c.avatar IS NOT NULL AND sb.karma>0 AND (u.id = c.user_id) AND (u.id = sb.userid)

It says that there are no profiles found... I cant figure out whats wrong (ok im not an expert on SQL :) )

Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon