Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[CBPLUG] - Google - Maps - Coordinates - Finder

• karott
  • karott
16 years 6 months ago #60047 by karott
Hi,

It's exactly what i need but the link is dead.

Could you give an other link to download this plugin.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #60240 by lexthoonen
well i got it working, kind of. There's one big problem though: One of my members is called collé. And that é, is shown in utf8 on the google map: collé

Does anyone know how to solve this?

• JDuc
  • JDuc
16 years 3 months ago #68118 by JDuc
What a shame! For such a commonly requested feature, it's a shame that there just isn't a modification that's out there that actually works.

I've installed this mod to a t. It works, sort of.

I can pan in to EXACTLY where I want to mark my spot. I'll double left click directly on the spot...only to find that it's marking me WAYYY off of where I clicked.

Then, there's no easy way to remove the marker that you've set.

[edit] Turns out, just a single left click is all it takes to set, and reset your position. However, even with one click, it's completely moving the map so I have to scroll back to the location after the comment box comes up. There's also nothing confirming that you've set these cords.

Not to mention, the map is skewed to the left it seems. It will load, but it doesn't load in the frame correctly. Then, when I try and pan the map, zooming further and further in, I realize that it's because the display of the map just isn't centered in the box it's supposed to be displayed in.

For those of you who got this all to work correctly, what did you have to do to fix these issues? Or did you not even have these issues?

Post edited by: JDuc, at: 2008/07/12 09:16

Jan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon