Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy

• Flipsider
  • Flipsider
17 years 7 months ago #33267 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
Mikko, I created a topic on my site about the upcoming features my site is terribly wishing for and I told them that donations may help alot for this to go the way we all want so if they donate me, Ill transfer the donations to you if I get any.

Since there is no actual discussions topic for this Advanced Profile Control plugin, Ill have to ask here.

Does this mean that the plugins we are currently discussing (customize profile, template switching, powerfull privacy policy) are combined in this plugin?

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 7 months ago #33270 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
Flipsider wrote:

Mikko, I created a topic on my site about the upcoming features my site is terribly wishing for and I told them that donations may help alot for this to go the way we all want so if they donate me, Ill transfer the donations to you if I get any.

Thanks.

Since there is no actual discussions topic for this Advanced Profile Control plugin, Ill have to ask here.

Does this mean that the plugins we are currently discussing (customize profile, template switching, powerfull privacy policy) are combined in this plugin?

I intend to keep styling (css&templae) and layout(tab positions) as different plugins. This is for technical and licensing issues. However, I can change this decision.

I opened a discussion about advanced profile control here www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,post/

mikko

17 years 7 months ago #33368 by laurie_lewis
Replied by laurie_lewis on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
Mikko,

I thought I had posted this so sorry if it is a double post but I can't find my previous post.

I found the reason for the plugin not saving the changes. It was related to another plugin not the version of SmySQL. I removed privacy and the other plugin. Reinstalled privacy and it saved the information. I then reinstalled the other plugin and it still worked. (not naming the other plugin this time).

In the admin side it was not bringing the saved settings up for the policies but would let you save them and apply what you had saved.

I also would suggest a variable so that you can give some instructions to the users who open the tab. eg 'Please select who you want to see these tabs"

Laurie

Laurie
My Community Site: thelewisfamily.id.au

17 years 7 months ago #33431 by tomsawyer1234
Replied by tomsawyer1234 on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
The plugin is not working for me. I am using PrivacyPolicy 0.9 downloaded on forge.

I have set up two of my tabs to be wiewed by connexions only and everyone can view them.

any idea?

I was waiting for a longtime for this feature. Great job (if i manage to use it!)

Florian

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 7 months ago #33437 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
tomsawyer1234 wrote:

The plugin is not working for me. I am using PrivacyPolicy 0.9 downloaded on forge.

I have set up two of my tabs to be wiewed by connexions only and everyone can view them.

any idea?

You need to be a lot more specific or otherwise people cannot help you. Go back a couple of pages and see what information others have provided for troubleshooting.

-Mikko

17 years 7 months ago #33476 by laurie_lewis
Replied by laurie_lewis on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin PrivacyPolicy
Florian,

Just check to see if your settings are being saved in the tables to start with.

Laurie

Laurie
My Community Site: thelewisfamily.id.au

Moderators: beatnantkrileon