Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin - Friends Updates

• gursel
  • gursel
16 years 1 week ago #77013 by gursel
Replied by gursel on topic Re:Friends Updates
when I logout profile this eror

Warning: Missing argument 2 for getFriendUpdatesTab::AnnounceLogout() in C:\wamp\www\comcom\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbfriendupdates\cb.friendupdates.php on line 37
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'nameid' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO com_liveshoutbox (time,name,nameid,text) VALUES ('1223746148','hakan','63',' oturumunu kapatmış olabilir.')
SQL =

INSERT INTO com_liveshoutbox (time,name,nameid,text) VALUES ('1223746148','hakan','63',' oturumunu kapatmış olabilir.')

in the shoubox eror

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jal_time_since() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\comcom\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbfriendupdates\cb.friendupdates.php:82) in C:\wamp\www\comcom\modules\mod_shoutbox.php on line 122

can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
16 years 1 week ago #77016 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - Friends Updates
Don't understand the problem. Post it in a code tag so I can see the directories properly. Latest version is posted and in stable condition. Instructions to have it work with outside components/plugins is provided in the install. It installs the instructions directly into the plugins directory or you can extract it from the zip.

Looks like you attempted to modify it to shout inside the shoutbox.

It's not designed to do that. You've got it pointing to the wrong database. It creates and uses it's own database: "#__comprofiler_plug_friendsupdates"

To do this you need to add a new column to the table "com_liveshoutbox" called "nameid" using phpmyadmin.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/11 19:58

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gursel
  • gursel
16 years 1 week ago #77030 by gursel
Replied by gursel on topic Re:Plugin - Friends Updates
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jal_time_since() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\comcom\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbfriendupdates\cb.friendupdates.php:82) in C:\wamp\www\comcom\modules\mod_shoutbox.php on line 122

cb_friendupdates.php line 82
function jal_time_since($original) {
// array of time period chunks
$chunks = array(
array(60 * 60 * 24 * 365 , 'year' , 'years'),
array(60 * 60 * 24 * 30 , 'month' , 'months'),
array(60 * 60 * 24 * 7, 'week' , 'weeks'),
array(60 * 60 * 24 , 'day' , 'days'),
array(60 * 60 , 'hour' , 'hours'),
array(60 , 'minute' , 'minutes'),
);
$original = $original - 10; // Shaves a second, eliminates a bug where $time and $original match.
$today = time(); /* Current unix time */
$since = $today - $original;

shoutbox line 111 to 122
// now getting the second item
$seconds2 = $chunks[$i + 1][0];
$name2 = $chunks[$i + 1][1];
$names2 = $chunks[$i + 1][2];

// add second item if it's greater than 0
if (($count2 = floor(($since - ($seconds * $count)) / $seconds2)) != 0) {
$print .= ($count2 == 1) ? ', 1 '.$name2 : ", $count2 {$names2}";
}
}
return $print;
}
in phpmyadmin com_comprofiler_plug_friendsupdates table I have.Idont understand what can I make for this

• gursel
  • gursel
16 years 1 week ago #77032 by gursel
Replied by gursel on topic Re:Plugin - Friends Updates
if u can make friends Connection Events like shoutbox_announcer Announce Request,Announce Accept,
Announce Deny,Announce Remove,new user,new my friends add user(like facebook maybe u know this friend).
its just a request:)

• krileon
  • krileon
16 years 1 week ago #77035 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - Friends Updates
Sorry, don't have plans to expand it right now. Maybe when I've got more time, but working on launching my site this week so hammered with enough work as is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 11 months ago #78544 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Friends Updates
krileon wrote:

Version 2 is completed.

Supported Components/Plugins via Hacks: PonyGallery, ProfileBook, JEvents, Seyret, Groupjive, Mamblog, AdsManager, Fireboard.

Supported Integration: Login, Logout, Profile Update, Avatar Update.

Configuration: Number of updates, full styling, options to change integrated updates.

This is configured to be english only, sorry. To change language you'll have to do it all manually.

Detailed instructions are included on how to apply the hacks. Use wordpad so you can see the styling as it's setup to be much more easier to read.

If you find any bugs then let me know. Enjoy everyone.

Attachment plug_friendsupdates_v2.zip not found

any chance for the zoom media gallery component supported in this plugin?

this is a very useful plugin for cb powered sites indeed. a very good job from the developer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon