Skip to Content Skip to Menu

user list empty

• nant
  • nant
9 years 10 months ago #255460 by nant
Replied by nant on topic user list empty
Difficult to guide with just screenshot input.

If you can provide step by step instructions on how to replicate on a clean J33/CB20 site perhaps I could help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bascherz
  • bascherz
9 years 9 months ago #255536 by bascherz
Replied by bascherz on topic user list empty
Nick, if I had the luxury of starting with a clean install I would do that. This is a migration and I have to get it working. Right now the only extension giving me any trouble is CB. None of my user lists work as configured and search criteria collapse also doesn't, though I can use search criteria on the front end to get what I want (a pain because I have to do it every time).

Off-topic, I also cannot seem to upload profile images (403 error every time). I've checked the image directory permissions and that's not the issue. I am frankly not sure what to make of it.

I do have the site live now, so I could give you access to it to some degree if necessary. But starting all over from scratch is not an option at this point.

Bruce S - Vienna, VA

• nant
  • nant
9 years 9 months ago #255539 by nant

bascherz wrote: Nick, if I had the luxury of starting with a clean install I would do that. This is a migration and I have to get it working. Right now the only extension giving me any trouble is CB. None of my user lists work as configured and search criteria collapse also doesn't, though I can use search criteria on the front end to get what I want (a pain because I have to do it every time).

I only proposed this because you had stated that your site is not online.
A clean install would help us understand if you have just configured things wrong or if your migration has issues.

I do have the site live now, so I could give you access to it to some degree if necessary. But starting all over from scratch is not an option at this point.

Sure PM me superadmin access and I will take a look when I have time.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 9 months ago #255548 by nant
Got PM - thanks - tried to update latest nightly build of CB 2.0.4 and saw that your upload filesize in php is set to 2M.

This makes me wonder how you installed CB 2.0 in the first place ...

Please increase to at lease 4M and reply here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon