Skip to Content Skip to Menu

presale questions

• richirich
  • richirich
13 years 7 months ago #157209 by richirich
Replied by richirich on topic Re: presale questions
awaiting an answer before making a purchase!
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 7 months ago #157212 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: presale questions

richirich wrote: thank you,
my question was how does checking expiration date of a membership work if there is no cron job? there must be some command that checks against dates then update the status accordingly!

If there is no cron job to trigger checks and expiration then other triggers are needed.
There are various settings for this.
Trigger can be frontend access to website or backend access by admin.

as for the CC, how are they saved on Authorize? will they be saved the first time the user checks out on the site? then every time thereafter to edit the cc info we need to login to authorize to do it?

CBSubs does not store any CC locally of course.
I am not familiar with authorize.net - i assume that if recurring payment is made then CC is stored on authorized.net since the first payment. I think you should check with authorize.net as this is more of a payment organization questions and not a CBSubs issue.

last is this option on cbsubs settings:
Mass expire subscriptions method
not sure what is that used for!

I believe it relates to your first question. That is the name of the parameter used to set the cron job trigger of other method triggers.

I am a developer and i will buying your component very often, especially that we are learning the tweaks and edits of this software! Is there a discount you would kindly give me in this case? i want to buy the license for another site but i wish i could get a break!

thanks

I believe there are discounts built-in when you purchase multiple site licenses (starts at 5% for 3 sites and reaches 15% for 10 sites).

If you have more volumes in mind please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon