Skip to Content Skip to Menu

presale questions

• richirich
  • richirich
13 years 7 months ago #155386 by richirich
Replied by richirich on topic Re: presale questions
hello,
i purchased the component and i see that we can setup authorize.net to do reccurent payment. So if i set it this way, then i set a membership so that it renew itself, how will CBsubs recognize if on renewal date, there was a successful authorization on the member's CC ?
what if the CC became invalid? and authorize was not able to renew the transaction? will cbsubs still auto renew the membership?

how do i create different profiles and set those for different plans?

CB sugar will allow me to import my csv and configure it based on the membership? please send me the link to download that plugin.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• richirich
  • richirich
13 years 7 months ago #155400 by richirich
Hello,
there is a big issue with the fields!
we set different fields to show on different memberships. now after a user fills out the needed information and register, then tries to edit his profile, the profile fields that were set to be hidden show! and because those fields are required for some memberships the user nor admin can save profile without providing values to those fields. so how can i :
1- make the edit profile for users based on the membership they signed up to?
2-make the admin able to save profiles even if he did not provide values for required fields?

what are the best files to style the form as they are too cramed together.
thank you

• nant
  • nant
13 years 7 months ago #155410 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: presale questions

richirich wrote: hello,
i purchased the component and i see that we can setup authorize.net to do reccurent payment. So if i set it this way, then i set a membership so that it renew itself, how will CBsubs recognize if on renewal date, there was a successful authorization on the member's CC ?
what if the CC became invalid? and authorize was not able to renew the transaction? will cbsubs still auto renew the membership?

how do i create different profiles and set those for different plans?

CB sugar will allow me to import my csv and configure it based on the membership? please send me the link to download that plugin.

thanks

Regarding autorecurring subscriptions...
if payment cannot be made for whatever reasons, then CBSubs will not renew the subscription.

authorize.net and CBSubs communicate via the authorize.net API sending notifications.

Regarding your different profiles questions - each user has one profile.
You can decide which fields/tabs are available depending on CBSubs plan subscriptions.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 7 months ago #155411 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: presale questions

richirich wrote: Hello,
there is a big issue with the fields!
we set different fields to show on different memberships. now after a user fills out the needed information and register, then tries to edit his profile, the profile fields that were set to be hidden show! and because those fields are required for some memberships the user nor admin can save profile without providing values to those fields. so how can i :
1- make the edit profile for users based on the membership they signed up to?
2-make the admin able to save profiles even if he did not provide values for required fields?

what are the best files to style the form as they are too cramed together.
thank you

Please study the detailed manual and this issue will become clear.

You need to protect the fields using the CBSubs protect field/tab integration plugin.

There is a special chapter in the manual describing this.

Hiding a field during registration does not remove it from a profile afterwards.

• richirich
  • richirich
13 years 7 months ago #155511 by richirich
hello,
is there a way to edit someone membership's signup date and expiration date from the admin? it is important for the admin to modify someones subscription detail if needed!

is there a way to embed a subscription into an article for more styling? or is there a way to insert text on top of the Radio button?

where can i show or hide the invoicing fields? i want to make only few show. currently, with any configuration, i am not able to hide the ones i do not need.

good component so far, thank you for the help

• richirich
  • richirich
13 years 7 months ago #155688 by richirich
Anyone can help! we have to move on and awaiting help on the above?
1- edit membership expiration date for a particular user after he signs up, from the admin-->community builder--> users section, after he is registered!

2-put text on top of a plan so the radio button comes under a text we insert on top. Maybe embeding into an article

3-where to hide some of the invoicing fields? can seem to keep only the ones i want!

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon