Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration and Profile

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 weeks ago #178216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile

Gotcha... I think. So if the first step is to choose a subscription, the rest of the registration process in step by step will fall in line with that plans field/show hide params.

The only known issue is that if you have on the workflows tab of your plans configured fields to hide on registration they will not work CB Conditional step by step.

With respect to the comment above, I currently have step by step enabled and it works if I use the "register" link on the cb login. If I click a link that goes directly to a cb subs plan registration it looks like a regular form - no steps. Are you saying that that functionality should work now? Any thoughts on how I might be breaking that? field conditions are working on both links and cb login mod (except for the ie9 issues).

CBSubs plan pages won't do anything. As stated CBSubs and CB Conditional are not compatible. You've 2 plugins fighting over control and it's never going to work out pretty. I've yet to review why CBSubs pages don't display step by step. Please just be assured there are known issues and I am investigating for next release, but currently I do not advise you to use step by step when using CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raniko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 3 weeks ago #178227 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
Okay, understood :). I'll turn it off until the next release and take it from there. Thanks for your patience in explaining this. Have a good weekend!

• activha
  • activha
13 years 2 weeks ago #178735 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
Hi Kyle

When do you think that this conditional profile will be compatible with CBsubs ?
I have also big problems with the two when registering but definitely need the steps from the conditional plugin !

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago #178757 by krileon
No idea, it's my next task on the todo list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
13 years 2 weeks ago #178809 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile

krileon wrote: I've yet to review why CBSubs pages don't display step by step. Please just be assured there are known issues and I am investigating for next release, but currently I do not advise you to use step by step when using CBSubs.

Do you think that we have to uninstall it or unpublish will be enought ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #178836 by krileon

Do you think that we have to uninstall it or unpublish will be enought ?

I don't know as I have not reviewed the issue yet. Only step by step causes problems when used with CBSubs. The remainder of the plugin works fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon