Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration and Profile

• erilam
  • erilam
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #178846 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile

krileon wrote: I don't know as I have not reviewed the issue yet. Only step by step causes problems when used with CBSubs. The remainder of the plugin works fine.

Hm I'm not sure that there's only step by step, I note that CB Privacy: Field privacy preferences and CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect: Field CB Subs preferences disapear when conditional is published, in some fields or tab only and not always for the same type of field.

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by erilam. Reason: add file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago #178854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
I believe this is a serious problem with your install, server, or browser as you also have an issue regarding invoice fields vanishing. I can not duplicate what you're experiencing or see a logical cause for it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
13 years 2 weeks ago #178906 by erilam
Hi,

krileon wrote: I believe this is a serious problem with your install, server, or browser as you also have an issue regarding invoice fields vanishing. I can not duplicate what you're experiencing or see a logical cause for it.

Yes I also think that my install is not stable, so I'll have to install on another site to understand where is the problem. :(

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179025 by krileon
Seeing as it does not happen for me on your own site I do not suspect it's your site, but your computer. I recommend virus scanning and maybe changing browsers. Please also ensure your system is up to date in regards to browser version, java, flash, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
13 years 6 days ago #179583 by erilam

krileon wrote: Seeing as it does not happen for me on your own site I do not suspect it's your site, but your computer. I recommend virus scanning and maybe changing browsers. Please also ensure your system is up to date in regards to browser version, java, flash, etc..

I forgot to answer here, the problem was coming from french language file, I discover it when I delete the two french files (CB and CBsubs). Now it works fine.
And that was the reason why you did'nt saw the problem becasue your account was in english

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 5 days ago #179650 by krileon

erilam wrote:

krileon wrote: Seeing as it does not happen for me on your own site I do not suspect it's your site, but your computer. I recommend virus scanning and maybe changing browsers. Please also ensure your system is up to date in regards to browser version, java, flash, etc..

I forgot to answer here, the problem was coming from french language file, I discover it when I delete the two french files (CB and CBsubs). Now it works fine.
And that was the reason why you did'nt saw the problem becasue your account was in english

Aha, makes sense! Thank you for sharing your solution. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon