Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration and Profile

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 3 weeks ago #178180 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
Awesome. Then I'll work on other parts of my site for now and wait for you guys to put out the new version :). Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 3 weeks ago #178189 by raniko
just one more suggestion for the next release, which may be in there already.... I currently use the CBsubs individual plan links to steer people towards registration. If those links could be used in conjunction with CB Conditional it would be great. Multiple plans can get cumbersome on the designated cb registration. Thanks again.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 weeks ago #178203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
CB Conditional has no communicate and integration with CBSubs. Your plan URLs should work just fine regardless of step by step.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 3 weeks ago #178209 by raniko
Not sure what that comment is in reference to. we were discussing the next Cb Conditional release that will include integration with CB Subs..

...."Yes, next release will be able to show/hide tabs dynamically and ensure empty tabs aren't shown if configured as such. Also looking to make step by step compatible with CBSubs field show/hiding."

I was just suggesting that you also include a way to link the cbsubs plans to the CB conditional component as well as allow for the show/hide features. Meaning that a menu link to a cb subs plan would take you directly to the step by step registration process. Just a thought.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 weeks ago #178212 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Registration and Profile
Next release won't have any integration with CBSubs. It's just going to fix a bug that causes CBSubs field show/hide from breaking when step by step is used.

Meaning that a menu link to a cb subs plan would take you directly to the step by step registration process. Just a thought.

It already does, just click a link to a plan while not being logged in. CB only has 1 registration form which is what CB Conditional alters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
13 years 3 weeks ago #178215 by raniko
Gotcha... I think. So if the first step is to choose a subscription, the rest of the registration process in step by step will fall in line with that plans field/show hide params.

"It already does, just click a link to a plan while not being logged in. CB only has 1 registration form which is what CB Conditional alters. "

With respect to the comment above, I currently have step by step enabled and it works if I use the "register" link on the cb login. If I click a link that goes directly to a cb subs plan registration it looks like a regular form - no steps. Are you saying that that functionality should work now? Any thoughts on how I might be breaking that? field conditions are working on both links and cb login mod (except for the ie9 issues).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon