Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to show all activity where one is tagged?

• timstohr
  • timstohr
3 years 8 months ago #323051 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic How to show all activity where one is tagged?
Hi Kyle,
You have three bugs in your activity module, the language constant and/or system auto action.

Since it is too long to explain, I have made you a video which shows directly and quickly the problem: 1drv.ms/u/s!Ap2Qzya9x1hVj-pFyluX7DnzQYAitw?e=7ncIrW

Or did I do something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323056 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to show all activity where one is tagged?
The tag activity doesn't look like it's stored right to begin with. The owner is wrong. The owner of the tagged activity should be the tagged user. Will take a look at the system action and fix that first then will look into what's going wrong with the filtering.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323059 by krileon
I'm not having any issues with the filtering. Your filter should be as follows.

Filter: Tagged
Assets: activity.%.tag
Users: [viewer_id]

If this is for usage on profile then be sure to use the below instead.

Users: [displayed_id]

Alternatively the below to cover both cases.

Users: [cb:if displayed_id>"0"][displayed_id][cb:else][viewer_id][/cb:else][/cb:if]

The only reason for a filter to fail is due to its ajax call rebuilt with the wrong stream data. That usually only happens when trying to access the profile activity stream externally, but your asset isn't a profile activity one so that shouldn't be an issue.

The tag activity system actions are now fixed in latest CB Auto Actions build. Note this won't fix already created tag activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323065 by krileon
Ok, have made significant improvements in the reliability of params passing between page loads. There was a case where the params could end up lost. This should be impossible now. This also reduces the params caching in session significantly as well since default params no longer need to be a part of the cache. This is available in latest CB Activity and CB Gallery builds (both use similar APIs).

After updating and creating new tag activity please let me know if you've any further issues. I still wasn't able to reproduce your exact issue, but believe it was due to caching problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• timstohr
  • timstohr
3 years 8 months ago #323074 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic How to show all activity where one is tagged?
The filter idea works perfectly now!

Have found another problem though and that is that any person is able to see activites created by System actions whenever someone gets tagged, ie also from groups that he does not have access to.

I have made you a short video: 1drv.ms/v/s!Ap2Qzya9x1hVj-pH6t4E8xY-K7zH_Q?e=Ax9bgd

Is it possible to install that filter as opening first ie instead of loading with the described asset, it only loads the filtered view?

• krileon
  • krileon
3 years 8 months ago #323089 by krileon
Ah, yup you're right. Sub-activity like that is bypassing CB GroupJive access checks because the asset isn't a GJ asset. Will need to see how I can best fix this since GJ isn't going to be able to block that asset.

Is it possible to install that filter as opening first ie instead of loading with the described asset, it only loads the filtered view?

No, not at this time. There are plans for a Default Filter parameter in a future release though.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon