Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5591] CBsubs problem with ended or inactive subscription

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago #273023 by activha
Did you find the problem ?
I sent details and urls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273039 by krileon
The error thrown appears to be JERROR_NOLOGIN_BLOCKED, which is coming directly from Joomlas user plugin below.

plugins/user/joomla/joomla.php

A change in Joomla may have broken this usage. I've created a bug ticket for further investigation.

This could be a conflict with something else installed though. As you've far too much installed and configured for me to reliably test this I'm not sure if it's a bug exactly as Nick was unable to confirm. If possible clone your site and in the clone disable 3rd party Joomla system and user extensions 1 by 1, unblock the user, then re-test. If issue persists repeat with non-core CB plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #273054 by activha
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by activha. Reason: tired...

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #273058 by activha
We tested on a dev website a month old. We got the same problems of connection refused than explained a few pages ago.
Changing the CB connexion menu from task=login to view=login solved the problem on the old dev website as it happened on the live one last week !!

We then solved part of our problems noticing that users with an expired main plan and still active sub plans could not see the page for resubscribing.
So could you check this ? or tell me how to automatically expire sub plans when a main plan is ended or expired , so that it is showed on the log in page ?

For the other part, there is still this test user id=1473 with the same kind of configuration, but with only one plan id=31
On this one user, nothing is shown on the front end and we cannot figure why ?

Would you mind looking at this configuration to check what we could miss ?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by activha.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273102 by krileon

We tested on a dev website a month old. We got the same problems of connection refused than explained a few pages ago.
Changing the CB connexion menu from task=login to view=login solved the problem on the old dev website as it happened on the live one last week !!

So that fixed your issue with the user logging in not seeing the plans to renew or upgrade to?

We then solved part of our problems noticing that users with an expired main plan and still active sub plans could not see the page for resubscribing.
So could you check this ? or tell me how to automatically expire sub plans when a main plan is ended or expired , so that it is showed on the log in page ?

A child plan doesn't expire when its parent plan does. It basically just pauses until the parent plan is renewed and will expire when the child plans expiration date is met. There's no way at this time to link the two durations together unless I guess you use CBSubs SQL Actions to change the parent to have the same expiration date as the child for example.

For the other part, there is still this test user id=1473 with the same kind of configuration, but with only one plan id=31
On this one user, nothing is shown on the front end and we cannot figure why ?

The plan the user is subscribed to appears to be checking the cb_lignes field for a value of N1. However, you're using CB Conditional on that field and the test user doesn't have access to it. My guess is CBSubs condition is failing, because CB Conditional is blocking access to the field due to the condition failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago #273118 by activha
Hello

No that did not fixed the issue due to sub plans as I explained. When sub plans are "paused" as you mentioned, it seems that expired main plans are not displayed. So it is impossible to resubscribe Can you check on your side ?

For test user, we updated the fields in backend to meet the conditions to show the plan and still get the same result. Deactivating CB conditional gives the same thing. No proposal to renew or downgrade.

Lastly do you have an auto action trigger to expire sub plans some days after a main plan has expired ?

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon