Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5591] CBsubs problem with ended or inactive subscription

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273136 by krileon

No that did not fixed the issue due to sub plans as I explained. When sub plans are "paused" as you mentioned, it seems that expired main plans are not displayed. So it is impossible to resubscribe Can you check on your side ?

We have tested internally and can't confirm your issue. It appears strictly configuration related, but I am uncomfortable making configuration changes to your heavily configured live site. You would need to provide a clone for us to safely make changes to without risk to your live site.

Lastly do you have an auto action trigger to expire sub plans some days after a main plan has expired ?

You could use the below to act on the parent expiration with a CB Paid Subscriptions action to force the child plan into expired state.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago #273153 by activha

You would need to provide a clone for us to safely make changes to without risk to your live site.

You can download the latest green akeeba backup archive and test freely on it. Only depublish metamodpro plugin, CB autoactions plugin and juvirtualupdate plugin before testing to avoid live interactions with our website, or don't allow internet connectivity for this clone.
I don't have time to set up a new live dev server.

Please feel free to look around and tell me what would need to be enhanced in our plans structure and settings or even globally for CB.

BTW I have also installed the latest GJ RC3 and congratulations, this is really a wonderful work and a serious advantage for communities. We'll test it soon with business users.

You could use the below to act on the parent expiration with a CB Paid Subscriptions action to force the child plan into expired state.

Thanks for the hints, I have a few question while you look around at our configuration.
Is it possible to expire the sub plans with a delay of a few days after the main one using auto actions ?
Is it an expiration or only a pause as you stated earlier ?
Is it possible for CBsubs to "remember" sub plans expired this way and reactivate them by auto action if main plan is renewed ?

Thanks
Jean

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273268 by krileon

Is it possible to expire the sub plans with a delay of a few days after the main one using auto actions ?

No.

Is it an expiration or only a pause as you stated earlier ?

The auto action can actually expire it.

Is it possible for CBsubs to "remember" sub plans expired this way and reactivate them by auto action if main plan is renewed ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
8 years 11 months ago #273516 by activha
Hi Kyle
Did you have a look at our plans problem on the downloaded backup ?
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273517 by krileon
No, you need to provide a live copy of your site on the same hosting environment for best testing scenario. We do not prepare local environments from user backups, sorry. As I'm unable to confirm on 2 installs and Nick is unable to confirm on a test environment there is something conflicting within your install, but I've no idea what as I can not make changes to your live site without risk.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon