Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Avatar Gallery (was Avatar Matrix) beta released

18 years 1 month ago #20157 by DavidOrtmann
Replied by DavidOrtmann on topic Re:Beta of Avatar Matrix .4 available for download
Hi!

Raj wrote:

(u.id = c.user_id) is what's known as an SQL join...it's literally saying "construct the results set such that the id field from jos_users is matched to the user_id field from jos_comprofiler."

Now, that explains a lot (e.g. why my functions never worked ;-)).

Keep up the great work on this very nice component!

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• micoots
  • micoots
18 years 1 month ago #20387 by micoots
Hi Roger,

I've just upgraded from 0.2 to 0.4 and noticed that no matter what I put into the height and width settings of the avatars (with the set custom avatar dimensions set to Yes), nothing ever changes for the displayed avatars.

I find the avatar squares and border too large, as I use this on my frontpage I'd prefer them much smaller like I had before with 0.2

Any ideas how I can fix this?

I'll email you my site address etc so you can take a look for yourself.

Thanks.

Michael.

• kmbarm77
  • kmbarm77
18 years 1 month ago #20409 by kmbarm77
hello to all. I have installed the AvatarMatrix4.zip.I module names the customers appear up instead that low. How I can modify?

• Raj
  • Raj
18 years 1 month ago #20410 by Raj
Micoots,

You found a bug. I've corrected it and now the avatars should scale proportionally. Download link is same as before.

You might also have an issue with your CSS, since I might have wrote some new CSS for this version. If so, let me know and I'll try to help you out. Note that the usernames are on top of the pictures in this version, not below. You may wish to revert to .2 if that's an issue.

kmbarm77,

In this version, the usernames are on top of the pictures, and you're allowed to select some data about each user to display below. I'll log a feature request to control where the username is displayed for the .5 release.

Raj

• micoots
  • micoots
18 years 1 month ago #20429 by micoots
Raj wrote:

Micoots,

You found a bug. I've corrected it and now the avatars should scale proportionally. Download link is same as before.

I tried the same link on the first page of this topic, but the file is the same. When unzipping, the dates of the php and xml are August 21.

Is there another link I should be trying?

Raj wrote:

You might also have an issue with your CSS, since I might have wrote some new CSS for this version. If so, let me know and I'll try to help you out. Note that the usernames are on top of the pictures in this version, not below. You may wish to revert to .2 if that's an issue.

I think I worked out most of the css issues. Just that sizing bug I wanna fix now :)

Thanks.

• Raj
  • Raj
18 years 1 month ago #20431 by Raj
That's weird. I'm showing the dates as 9/6, today. I downloaded the file and looked inside, and it has the correctsion. Try clearing your browser cache.

www.visionsimulations.com/AvatarMatrix4.zip

Raj

Moderators: beatnantkrileon