Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB RC2 Templates

18 years 9 months ago #4230 by sephirothVR
CB RC2 Templates was created by sephirothVR
I have created a template for Community Builder RC2. This template consist of background picture and more better design than the original CB design they gave u. I also trying to develope more templates but just like to show you guys on my 1st template for CB.

2nd, i try began to start creating a plugin for registered user to have the availability to change their template accordingly to their preferrances. But i need to understand 1st how CBs php & plugins code goes which i hate reading n learning new things. I hope any1 could help me in creating this plugin.

3rd, i would like to suggest that joomlapolis website should create a new category in download section called "templates" whereby user can submit n download templates.

Lastly, i hope there'll be more developers to create more plugins for this awesome free open source tool. Thanks guys !

Post edited by: sephirothvr, at: 2006/01/19 03:12
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 years 9 months ago #4232 by sephirothVR
Replied by sephirothVR on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
The template above called Wood Theme. Now im working on 4 more template which is :

1. Romance Theme
2. Dark Theme
3. Paper Theme
4. Windows XP Theme

Hope to have any1 to help me create the plugin to change the template because im too lazy to create 1.

• rick
  • rick
18 years 9 months ago #4240 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
Wow, looks good, can't wait to see the rest of them.

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

• andyahoo
  • andyahoo
18 years 9 months ago #4243 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
Would you mind posting the url for the site you have that nice template on. I would like to see it up close. :woohoo:

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

• beat
  • beat
18 years 8 months ago #4743 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
sephirothVR wrote:

The template above called Wood Theme. Now im working on 4 more template which is :

1. Romance Theme
2. Dark Theme
3. Paper Theme
4. Windows XP Theme

Hope to have any1 to help me create the plugin to change the template because im too lazy to create 1.

Way cool... B)

I'm so happy to see finally somebody who seems to understand graphic design and CSS willing to share so nice work.

We have put quite hard work in RC2 to generate highly templatable while W3C compliant profile html generation, and it was kind of frustrating to not see people taking real advantage of this. That was up to now... :)

Get 3PD status (Email via Contacts or PM me for this), and also tell me if you see problems or wish improvements in the HTML/CSS generation for your CB templates (missing spans, classes or ids for instance).

As soon as the templates appear, we will setup a special download section and showcase as well as forum for CB templates.

Keep up the good work ! :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• lennox
  • lennox
18 years 8 months ago #4796 by lennox
Replied by lennox on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
sephirothVR wrote:

2nd, i try began to start creating a plugin for registered user to have the availability to change their template accordingly to their preferrances. But i need to understand 1st how CBs php & plugins code goes which i hate reading n learning new things. I hope any1 could help me in creating this plugin.

I don't think i can help you with that. But, maybe a option to couple it simply with a dropdown field? appears normally when you update you're profile.
I hope you understand me, speaking english is some times hard for me...
Ojeah. I got a little hack from a enchanted version of the original CB RC1. You can choose a color for you're profile. Maybe a beginning?
Is their anyone who need this files to help us?

LENNOX
Official CB 3th Party Developer
Working on the CBRC2 Lennoxonline module
Official partner and PR-man of dcsFlashGames
RELEASED: Highest Karma Module
RELEASED: PROFILE VOTE KARMA PLUGIN

www.nightcity.nl

Moderators: beatnantkrileon