Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB RC2 Templates

15 years 9 months ago #85743 by sephirothVR
Replied by sephirothVR on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
I have been away for a very long time. Been busy with job. I even forgot now how to build a website and even forgot most of things on PHP, CSS, and others. Even basic html i forgot too :) . I noticed there is a lot of changes now in CB and glad to see this. I think i still got files on old site saved offline where i got few templates. Last time i remember this project was stop due to unable to create command to change template individually for each profile, or i think.. coudlnt remember much as it was long time ago.. :)

Btw, just wanna ask, did anyone have created custom template for CB or any1 continue on this project ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #85761 by deni_hanca
Replied by deni_hanca on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
glad to see this topic back on top :)
I've been playing around with the default template.css... change this, recolor that, resize things, but all of it are still experimental. I've created a template based on the default, but still got confused with things. I'd really love to get comparisons and share ideas.;)

I like the layout for www.nunavutonline.com/

i agree with you, GabrielSolis!I think it is built with a good taste. (and i'm sure ckayfish is not even done yet, right?:laugh: ).

Wadya Balad Lises Unpad di www.lises-unpad.com

• NuMoon
  • NuMoon
15 years 8 months ago #86279 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
I hacked m template a bit, uaed the webfx one and made it so as I have a box around the current option with the other (tab options) being fill highlighted on hovering over. I also made the tabs themselves transparent so as they can be arranged around the site and not interfere with customisations by users (with the customise plugin). It is workin great for me, I have attached it if anyone wants to play (just make a copy of your webfx to back it up and overwrite with this one).

Best to all,

NuMoon

Attachment webfx.zip not found

Attachments:

• ckayfish
  • ckayfish
15 years 8 months ago #86483 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:CB RC2 Templates
deni_hanca wrote:

i agree with you, GabrielSolis!I think it is built with a good taste. (and i'm sure ckayfish is not even done yet, right?:laugh: ).

All I changed in webfx was added a bit of style for the DIV headers to be the same color as the header buttons and an underline

[code:1].cb_tab_content .contentheading{
background:rgb(234,242,255);
color:rgb(0,66,174);
font:bold 12px Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
border-bottom:2px solid rgb(120,172,255);
text-align: left;
padding-top: 3px;
padding-bottom: 3px;
}[/code:1]

I then added the background graphic (credit to creator fo graphic and thanks for sharing) and credit to deni_hanca for informing my of which style to use (#cbProfileInner)

I then rearranged the tabs to DIV with header and placed in middle and right positions.

I was considering spending more time, but was waiting for the commercial template to see what it would do for me and for now like the simplicity.

Post edited by: ckayfish, at: 2009/01/24 21:18

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Moderators: beatnantkrileon