Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Not showing in Joomla Component Menu After Inst

• Tnek
  • Tnek
13 years 6 months ago #161449 by Tnek
I to have the same problem have been able to get it to install by uploading via a FTP then expanding the files then installing from that Dir. but no Admin Menus at all.
The topic has been locked.
  • nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #161453 by nant

Tnek wrote: I to have the same problem have been able to get it to install by uploading via a FTP then expanding the files then installing from that Dir. but no Admin Menus at all.

Please see previous responses.
  • Tnek
  • Tnek
13 years 6 months ago #161455 by Tnek
I did read all the previous responses & NONE deal with the orriginal question of NO admin menus.....
  • tonhe
  • tonhe
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #163315 by tonhe
Same problem here, installing did not work, adjusted these 2 setting as advised by our hosting provider:
php_value upload_max_filesize 8M
php_value post_max_size 16M

Installation went well, no admin icon. I was so clever to save the url to the CB menu so when I am logged on I can enter CB through that saved url. Mine looks like this:

www.yourdomain.xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showconfig&view=showconfig

I was not happy with that althought it was a workaround. I installed a Quickicons admin module and pasted the url code in there ao now I am able to start CB properly.

Here is the link for the joomla 1.6 version of the module:

www.keashly.net/downloads/joomla-16-modules/cat_view/22-joomla-16-modules/23-kc-admin-quickicons

Read the instructions twice :) and then all will work well.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tonhe. Reason: addition to the info
12 years 10 months ago #185344 by guardiangoddess
Replied by guardiangoddess on topic Re: CB Not showing in Joomla Component Menu After Inst
Hello,

With regard to the above, installing cb in joomla, i am having same problem. I cannot locate com profiler on joomla. not in components and no menu options to configure cb. did any of you get an answer, would appreciate some help. thank you
  • Nikishek
  • Nikishek
12 years 8 months ago #192171 by Nikishek
Same problem, can't see no Community Builder item in components. I have max upload file size 32, Joomla 2.5, CB 1.8
Unfortunately, this solution with third-party components doesn't solve the problem, only bypass it :unsure:
Moderators: beatnantkrileon