Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Not showing in Joomla Component Menu After Inst

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #161164 by nant
Sorry for the delay ...

Sorry, I cannot replicate your issues on my testing environments.

Also Joomla 1.6.2 just released has broken many third party extensions and i personally recommend staying away from it.

See relevant articles:
www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?t=129537&f=2&sid=4d86568232aa8d000cc8914e9b5bc9e8&rb_v=viewtopic
www.joomla4web.com/blog/new-post.html
blog.lynda.com/2011/02/23/joomla-development-news-an-interview-with-jen-kramer-lynda-com-author/
The topic has been locked.
13 years 6 months ago #161165 by natenaterollerskate
Replied by natenaterollerskate on topic Re: CB Not showing in Joomla Component Menu After Inst
Suck, well, I already upgraded to it hoping that it would solve this issue, but it didn't. So, nothing has changed for CB at least. I also tried installed the main component "com_profiler" using the FTP/folder way in installer, but that didn't help either, still couldn't create a link in the Component menu.
  • nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #161170 by nant

natenaterollerskate wrote: Suck, well, I already upgraded to it hoping that it would solve this issue, but it didn't. So, nothing has changed for CB at least. I also tried installed the main component "com_profiler" using the FTP/folder way in installer, but that didn't help either, still couldn't create a link in the Component menu.

If you cannot install CB please check the readme file included for known issue with php upload filesize parameter.
13 years 6 months ago #161173 by natenaterollerskate
Replied by natenaterollerskate on topic Re: CB Not showing in Joomla Component Menu After Inst
Just checked, upload_max_filesize: 20M

I don't think the file size is the problem.
13 years 6 months ago #161186 by natenaterollerskate
I tried installing the extension via the folder after uploading it with FTP, that still didn't work, still get the same problem. Not sure what else to try here.
  • Shaktiva
  • Shaktiva
13 years 6 months ago #161193 by Shaktiva
Just saying I seem to have a similar problem with Joomla 1.5.23
Correct PHP (5.2), provider takes care of FTP, I'm following this thread if you don't mind.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon