Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Create second update profile button

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 10 months ago #299953 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Create second update profile button
Well then that's the ticket. Whoa that was fast!

Is it the same setting in the menu item for adding an asset?

Thanks, let me test it and I'll get back to you or thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create second update profile button

Is it the same setting in the menu item for adding an asset?

Create a Joomla menu item with menutype Community Builder > Plugin. Now select CB Gallery for Plugin. Next for Action select "New Upload / Link". Leave everything else as default if you want to link to profile gallery (same as the Gallery tab).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 10 months ago #299956 by Spiralmind
Still no luck, I sent you login details.

The menu item is in the main menu, if you are willing you could add the second one in the main menu and I'll move it later.

Thank you

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #299959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create second update profile button
Have reviewed your install. You disabled nearly everything globally. It only inherits the gallery tab parameters if necessary (e.g. External URL usage would force this) otherwise it uses whatever you've set in the menu, which is all set to use globals. I've configured your menu item to match your gallery tab and works fine. I've created both your links for you (new upload is a child link of gallery; feel free to adjust as needed).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 10 months ago #299963 by Spiralmind
Thank you for looking at this.

I need to understand how to make the upload for the second gallery I made for documents? This is called:

cb_uploaddocuments
ID = 93

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 10 months ago #299966 by Spiralmind
Also, is there a way to add a title to the page? The Joomla setting doesn't seem to be working.

I would like the gallery to have some title to show what the upload is for. The old people will need this. Sorry.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon