Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Tailoring CB Gallery

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335032 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tailoring CB Gallery
Your FTP file is behind an htaccess login screen. The file needs to be publicly accessible for CB Gallery to get it via GET call.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #335033 by huguesmarcil
Replied by huguesmarcil on topic Tailoring CB Gallery
Oh you're right it was as simple as that, don't know why I didn't try that. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #335036 by huguesmarcil
Hello Krileon,
Now I need to put every single files in a folder (album). In auto action I can create a folder very easily but there are no "Folder" field in Item mode to associate the item to an album. How would you do that?
Thank you for your help
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by huguesmarcil.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335040 by krileon
It's not possible to assign an album to the media item in the CB Auto Actions CB Gallery action type at this time. Will review adding support for that in a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9243

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #335057 by huguesmarcil
I understand.
Any idea on an approximate release date?

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335059 by krileon
No, not at this time. The only workaround would be to use a Code action and implement the necessary PHP yourself to deal with creating albums and media. Alternatively using a Query action and just directly inserting into the database.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon