Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Tailoring CB Gallery

1 year 1 month ago #335064 by huguesmarcil
Replied by huguesmarcil on topic Tailoring CB Gallery
OK.
Could you provide a quick and simple example using custom PHP AutoAction ?
Just to start and change/debug it by myself.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tailoring CB Gallery
We don't provide specific coding assistance outside of Business memberships. This would be too complex for me to provide a simple example.

Will review improving the CB Gallery auto action sometime next week. Right now I'm trying to really focus on CB Activity 6.0.0, which is nearing completion.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #335067 by huguesmarcil
Of course, but let me rephrase.
I don't need any specific development, I just need a "Hello World" like example to start testing and coding by myself.
This would help quickly understand if I need PHP tags for example or what should go in "Output" field.
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335069 by krileon
You don't need to supply PHP tags. You will not be able to supply use statements since the PHP is executed inline so for any namespaced classes or functions you'll need to completely supply the full path. Substitutions are processed before the code is executed and should be cleaned/escaped as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #335083 by huguesmarcil

Will review improving the CB Gallery auto action sometime next week. 
If you you can release it next week I can wait!
In the meanwhile, what is the correct syntax to get the root URL of my site in AutoAction? I am looking for an equivalent of
Code:
JUri::root();
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335092 by krileon
Joomla and CB API is available during code auto actions or PHP outputs. So you can just use that directly.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon