Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• malabarka
  • malabarka
18 years 8 months ago #5206 by malabarka
Replied by malabarka on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Hi, any news about this needed component? Is already available for download? Can't wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jkazmi
  • jkazmi
18 years 8 months ago #5525 by jkazmi
I would like to test this out. WHere can I get this component?

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #5852 by guilliam
extended functionalities will be released as soon as major relase is done. as per discussion with the core.. we are much willing to collaborate with the cb team and we are ACTUALLYT looking further on the wishlist what are among the most common wishlist to be added in this extended version.

HOWEVER, seeing a lot of request we will release an INTERIM version of this while the major relaease are no tyet fixed.

just post here for request and we will assess upon the number of request made since WE WILL NOT MAKE/DO support for the interin hack/component that we will be releasing if ever.

- guilliam

• jholstein
  • jholstein
18 years 8 months ago #5857 by jholstein
Replied by jholstein on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Guilliam! I have been searching forums for days trying to figure out a solution to view CB's database, export it to exel with an option to email it and then I found this forum post AND YOU ARE DEVELOPING EXACTLY THAT! Thanks!

Is there any finished coding that is ready to install? I'd love to see it action.

And thanks again Guillaim!

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #5860 by guilliam

• beat
  • beat
18 years 8 months ago #5866 by beat
guilliam wrote:

extended functionalities will be released as soon as major relase is done. as per discussion with the core.. we are much willing to collaborate with the cb team and we are ACTUALLYT looking further on the wishlist what are among the most common wishlist to be added in this extended version.

HOWEVER, seeing a lot of request we will release an INTERIM version of this while the major relaease are no tyet fixed.

just post here for request and we will assess upon the number of request made since WE WILL NOT MAKE/DO support for the interin hack/component that we will be releasing if ever.

- guilliam

Hi Guilliam,

You are doing great work here.

We are finalizing CB 1.0 stable. If you miss some event triggers and API interfaces to make a clean CB plugin out of your core mods, it's the last moment to ask for. ;)

The next cb release after 1.0 stable will tend to make the core smaller and move more things into CB plugins (even if bundled into the core release) for the sake of modularity. So typically the integration of your extensions would probably go into CB plugin(s) anyway.

I PMed you with details.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon