Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• rjschad
  • rjschad
18 years 8 months ago #6413 by rjschad
There was an inadvertant space in the URL which broke the link. It should have been www.joomlaconsultancy.com/downloads/doc_details/cb-userlist-extended-with-print-%2b-export-to-excel-%2b--mass-email.html .

Nevertheless, I uninstalled the old component and reistalled the new component ... with success ... however it still doesn't work. Perhaps I just don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do in CB to make the fields appear. Please give me a simple instruction as to the steps I need to take to make the component operable.

If manually editing the code is easier, please publish the code and where to insert it.

I don't mean to come off impatient ... I'm not ... what I am is very appreciative of your work! It is a component I can really use. Thanx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6414 by achintya
Hi there

If you mean the file that is on the page referenced by the link you have included below, that is the old file produced on 13th, not the new one produced 15th.

I think the file is missing from the download panel?

achintya

rjschad wrote:

There was an inadvertant space in the URL which broke the link. It should have been www.joomlaconsultancy.com/downloads/doc_details/cb-userlist-extended-with-print-%2b-export-to-excel-%2b--mass-email.html .

Nevertheless, I uninstalled the old component and reistalled the new component ... with success ... however it still doesn't work. Perhaps I just don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do in CB to make the fields appear. Please give me a simple instruction as to the steps I need to take to make the component operable.

If manually editing the code is easier, please publish the code and where to insert it.

I don't mean to come off impatient ... I'm not ... what I am is very appreciative of your work! It is a component I can really use. Thanx!

• dsendecki
  • dsendecki
18 years 8 months ago #6416 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Achintya,

The link in question contains an archive that was updated a few hours ago.

If you download the zip -- even though the download manager says it was uploaded the 13th, you'll see a couple of the files in the archive have been modified as of today.

Regards,
Dan

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6426 by achintya
Have you tried this out... another guy here is saying it isn't working for him, same as before?

I am hovering over whether to install this or not...

achintya

dsendecki wrote:

Achintya,

The link in question contains an archive that was updated a few hours ago.

If you download the zip -- even though the download manager says it was uploaded the 13th, you'll see a couple of the files in the archive have been modified as of today.

Regards,
Dan

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6428 by achintya
Word has it that the file in the download area IS a new file, but I have installed it and cannot see any backend configuration of admin functions, and now nothing shows up in the front end at all that I can see.

Are there permissions or extra mysql operations to do here? Is this the correct file?

Looking at the file contents, there are some install instructions but they are also completely blank.

achintya

Post edited by: achintya, at: 2006/02/16 01:05

• jholstein
  • jholstein
18 years 8 months ago #6433 by jholstein
Replied by jholstein on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Yeah, nothing new happened for me either. (As you can see guys, your component is anxiously awaited :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon