Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #6255 by guilliam
@nick,

can this be added in the forge.joomla.org/sf/sfmain/do/viewProject/projects.cb ?? its an external compo for now and currently adding the ADVANCE SEARCH functionality as per request of community members(particularly @achintya).

i temorarilly uploaded the zip file in our dev server(joomlaconsultancy.com) i currently dont have access to the cb project in the forge. OR do we need to make a new project descriptino for this in the joomla forge?

would love to hear any bug reports or comments upon community member's testing. as mentioned THIS IS AN INTERIM VERSION and not even considered as an alpha release due to the fact that this was deployed in our previous project and now FREELY contributed back to the CB community for further enhancement and features or functionalities.

- guilliam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jholstein
  • jholstein
18 years 8 months ago #6259 by jholstein
Replied by jholstein on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Thanks Guilliam! I've installed it and it shows up in the administrator, but the two options 'manage lists' and 'configuration' just have blank space below them when I click on them.

I'm using Joomla 1.0.7 and CB RC2. Is there anything that I have to do in Community Builder to get the Exel export function to appear?

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #6261 by guilliam
there is currently NO component configuration. the userlist can be configured in the main CB component.

about joomla version 1.0.7 theres no problem.. it works so far with us.

- g

• Robinho
  • Robinho
18 years 8 months ago #6281 by Robinho
Hey Guilliam, thanx! But have the same problems as jholstein, also the export function doesn't work and the mail function isn't available.
Am I doing something wrong?

• jholstein
  • jholstein
18 years 8 months ago #6282 by jholstein
Replied by jholstein on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
Huh, not sure what I'm not understanding Guilliam. I've browsed around in the CB administration after the install was successful and I don't see anything that's different.

I went in and configured another list and then logged in and looked at the user lists and the profile page and I don't have any of the functionality thats supposed to be added. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

• nant
  • nant
18 years 8 months ago #6285 by nant
guilliam wrote:

@nick,

can this be added in the forge.joomla.org/sf/sfmain/do/viewProject/projects.cb ?? its an external compo for now and currently adding the ADVANCE SEARCH functionality as per request of community members(particularly @achintya).

i temorarilly uploaded the zip file in our dev server(joomlaconsultancy.com) i currently dont have access to the cb project in the forge. OR do we need to make a new project descriptino for this in the joomla forge?

would love to hear any bug reports or comments upon community member's testing. as mentioned THIS IS AN INTERIM VERSION and not even considered as an alpha release due to the fact that this was deployed in our previous project and now FREELY contributed back to the CB community for further enhancement and features or functionalities.

- guilliam

Please email me the file (nant at joomlapolis.com) along with instructions and I will upload it here for people to download and test.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon