Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• andyahoo
  • andyahoo
18 years 8 months ago #6291 by andyahoo
achintya wrote:

Hi

Absolutely interested, I've been waiting for months for a way of sorting members by fields since I first started using CB and can't understand why your kind of application was not built in from the start.

achintya

Why do you keep critisizing CB. I already know your explanation but this is what you are doing. You could have just left out the part of not understand why this was not built in. You made that very clear in your ranting on the other thread

Sorry to all for bringing this up.

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/02/14 18:16

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
18 years 8 months ago #6297 by beat
Sorry guys, :(

*** 1 POST REPLY HAS BEEN REMOVED AT THIS PLACE HERE BY FORUM ADMINS WITH WARNING TO USER: THE POST WAS INFRINGING ALMOST ALL RULES (#1, 2, 3, 4 AND 6) OF OUR FORUM RULES (LINK "Rules" IS ABOVE): :(

Our Forum Rules

1. No bad language allowed.
2. Search and read before posting.
3. Post in the correct forum section.
4. Stay on thread topic.
5. If you can help a fellow Joomlapolitan then do so! Someone just might return the faviour.
6. Try to be as descriptive and concise as possible.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, ;)
THE JOOMLAPOLICE

Post edited by: beat, at: 2006/02/14 19:30

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• dsendecki
  • dsendecki
18 years 8 months ago #6298 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL
beat wrote:

THE JOOMLAPOLICE

hehe very punny.

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6299 by achintya
My apologies. I felt I was moving toward a friendly and helpful position, offering to fund a component to do search, so felt a bit miffed to suddenly have past posts raised and thrown in my face.

It would be good to feel that my offer of a financial contribution toward this community was appreciated rather than have my nose rubbed in the past ?

Very sorry if the post broke rules. It wasn't intended to do that, but I just lost it a bit.

ho hum

achintya

beat wrote:

Sorry guys, :(

*** 1 POST REPLY HAS BEEN REMOVED BY FORUM ADMINS WITH WARNING TO USER: THE POST WAS INFRINGING ALMOST ALL RULES (#1, 2, 3, 4 AND 6) OF OUR FORUM RULES (LINK "Rules" IS ABOVE): :(

Our Forum Rules

1. No bad language allowed.
2. Search and read before posting.
3. Post in the correct forum section.
4. Stay on thread topic.
5. If you can help a fellow Joomlapolitan then do so! Someone just might return the faviour.
6. Try to be as descriptive and concise as possible.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, ;)
THE JOOMLAPOLICE

• beat
  • beat
18 years 8 months ago #6300 by beat
Achintya,

We fully understand your frustration on search functionality and appreciate your efforts in getting it done asap in any way possible. Your message has been heard.

Our main requirement is: please do not "spam" other threads with that subject, and keep on each thread's topic.

We respect your discussion in the right thread. And appreciate your private moneyraising there. But please do not spread the search topic into other threads as this one. You are free to repost a revised version of your post in the well-known thread on search ;).

Accepting your apologies, and
Thanks for your understanding,
Beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 8 months ago #6337 by
I'd like to get back to the component please. I installed it .. successfully ... and show nothing in either Manage List of Config. I compiled a demo list in CB .. and still nothing. I see the demo works on joomlaconsultancy, so what did you do differently? We are running the same verisions of Joomla and CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon