Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6353 by achintya
Hi

I understand that the backend functions are not working yet, howerver, I also still cannot make anything work at the front end. I see an excel icon, but it is unclickable, there is no email icon, and the search box only searches by name. I have tried to publish and unpublish various lists and played with permissions (Roberts componenet required permissions to be set in a certain way to work). This didn't make the component work for me.

achintya

rjschad wrote:

I'd like to get back to the component please. I installed it .. successfully ... and show nothing in either Manage List of Config. I compiled a demo list in CB .. and still nothing. I see the demo works on joomlaconsultancy, so what did you do differently? We are running the same verisions of Joomla and CB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• raeldc
  • raeldc
18 years 8 months ago #6356 by raeldc
hello guys,

guilliam informed me about the problem's you're encountering and I would like to address some issues.

The component was not optimized for package install. During the development, I just installed the skeleton files then update them manually. So I may have neglected some things.

The problem most of you are encountering in this release is caused by an Extra CB Field where the Admin configuration is based. There is supposed to be a "Enable Mass Email", "Enable Print Button" configuration. In joomlaconsultancy demo, I added the fields manually that's why it's working. However, I was not able to include the query on the XML of the package. So sorry for that.

I'll check everything tonight (MANILA time) and release a usable package after polishing the code.

-Israel Dacanay Canasa

Post edited by: raeldc, at: 2006/02/15 08:59

Post edited by: raeldc, at: 2006/02/15 09:00

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #6358 by guilliam
raeldc wrote:

The problem most of you are encountering in this release is caused by an Extra CB Field where the Admin configuration is based. There is supposed to be a "Enable Mass Email", "Enable Print Button" configuration. In joomlaconsultancy demo, I added the fields manually that's why it's working. However, I was not able to include the query on the XML of the package. So sorry for that.

I'll check everything tonight (MANILA time) and release a usable package after polishing the code.

-Israel Dacanay Canasa

@all,

hi, OUR apologies for RELEASING it for public download while we havent checked on the package thouroughly. it is currently 3pm PH(Philippine) time as of this posting.. we are currently on our "day work". we will polish the package for a PUBLIC RELEASE version as mentioned by @raeldc once we are off from our day work and our commercial obligations(paid clients ;) ),.. the PUBLIC RELEASE version will be re-uploaded in the same url as given in maybe 10 hours from the time of this posting or even less.

will make a RE-announcement as soon as a polished public release version is released.

again, my apologies to the community in behalf of the team. :blush:

- guilliam

Post edited by: guilliam, at: 2006/02/15 09:06

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6362 by achintya
that's great - thanks for the notice ... I really appreciate your care about this. looking forward to seeing how it all hangs together.

achintya

guilliam wrote:

raeldc wrote:

-Israel Dacanay Canasa

@all,

hi, OUR apologies for RELEASING it for public download while we havent checked on the package thouroughly. it is currently 3pm PH(Philippine) time as of this posting.. we are currently on our "day work". we will polish the package for a PUBLIC RELEASE version as mentioned by @raeldc once we are off from our day work and our commercial obligations(paid clients ;) ),.. the PUBLIC RELEASE version will be re-uploaded in the same url as given in maybe 10 hours from the time of this posting or even less.

will make a RE-announcement as soon as a polished public release version is released.

again, my apologies to the community in behalf of the team. :blush:

- guilliam

Post edited by: guilliam, at: 2006/02/15 09:06

• guilliam
  • guilliam
18 years 8 months ago #6401 by guilliam
@community,

pls recheck now -> www.joomlaconsultancy.com/downloads/doc_details/cb-userlist-extended-with-print-%2b-export- to-excel-%2b--mass-email.html

- g

• achintya
  • achintya
18 years 8 months ago #6411 by achintya
Hi

The link is not well formed, I put it into the browser but it arrives at a download panel without a file in it?

The only other file in that area is the one issued on 13th that is incomplete.

Can you check the file is there, or maybe I am doing something silly....

achintya

guilliam wrote:

@community,

pls recheck now -> www.joomlaconsultancy.com/downloads/doc_details/cb-userlist-extended-with-print-%2b-export- to-excel-%2b--mass-email.html

- g

Moderators: beatnantkrileon