Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB with PRINT + EXPORT TO EXCEL + MASS EMAIL

• core2
  • core2
18 years 6 months ago #9109 by core2
Sorry for not express myself clear enough. I would like to have a front-end user-management within joomla/CB, based on admin-defined userlists (e.g. lastvisit > 1 year or other) and tic-marks for selecting users and buttons to do different task on selected users.

My programming practice isn’t good enough to make this within CB plugin framework, but I guess I will be able to make a standalone solution, selecting data for the appropriate tables in the database, displaying them in a table an add my button that update the banned user field in the database and so on. Of cause I can put a wrapper around this page so it looks like an integrated joomla part.
But of cause I will get problem with access control, possible table structure change in futher version of joomla/CB and hundreds of other issue that I haven’t think of!

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bzn
  • bzn
18 years 6 months ago #9113 by bzn
is there any version out yet? even if it's only for testing?

• PaulB
  • PaulB
18 years 6 months ago #10504 by PaulB
This would have been a nice component - if it worked. The admin files are empty, to there is no configuration.

The front end needs a menu item to access it. Then the 'Excel Export' exports very nicely, but only 4 fields, which it seems to decide on itself. The print out prints just a name, one at time on an A4 sheet for each one...

Post edited by: PaulB, at: 2006/04/17 19:06

• raeldc
  • raeldc
18 years 5 months ago #10782 by raeldc
Hi paul,

This component is in its early development. And I don't wanna promise that it will be developed further. The functions it promised are already working. The Backend Panel is not working because you can do most of the stuff you need through the Community Builder List/Fields Management.

And by the way, there are instructions in the previous posts regarding the export to excel functionality. Just go some page back.

Have a great day!

• mavrick
  • mavrick
18 years 5 months ago #11976 by mavrick
I've just installed this component and I must say I'm impressed. It has not been easy finding a mass mail component that can be accessed from the front-end.

The fact that this uses CB is a bonus.

Question: Is it possible to allow access LOWER than Super-Admin?
I'd like this feature to be accessed by 'Publishers' on my site.

MTIA

Nice jobs guys :woohoo:

• crow
  • crow
18 years 5 months ago #13021 by crow
What is last version of this userlistxt?
I have some 0.0.1 is it tested on 1.0 Stable?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon