Skip to Content Skip to Menu

phpBB

• martijn189
  • martijn189
18 years 9 months ago #3089 by martijn189
Replied by martijn189 on topic Re:phpBB
We now have a project page over at de.joomla.org. If you want to become a beta tester then please join our project.

Current testers can file their bugs and feature requests at the same project page. The project can be found here: developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/phpbb_connector

We are getting things up and running again afer the holidays, i was working on the user export function but failt, it is to dificault for me so, Geeffland is taking that one up because he is a more skilled coder then i am.

Happy new year for everyone at the forums...

CB3PD Developer assistent - phpBB Connector plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• geeffland
  • geeffland
18 years 9 months ago #3090 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB
FerretLife,

Out of the house for the past weekend so sorry for the lack of replys the last few days...

Send me a private message with the URL to the site and I will view the forum... and then attempt to register a new user from CB so I can see what is happening...

Thanks,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

• phil_roy
  • phil_roy
18 years 9 months ago #3092 by phil_roy
Replied by phil_roy on topic Re:phpBB
Just to let you guys know...I've managed to hack the plug-in to work for my needs, which was to use it with the integrated phpBB component available for Joomla from here...
www.joomlastuff.org/phpbb.html

If you look at my profile and look at "Recent forum topics" you'll see I got it working...
www.nzmac.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=2

I'm not using CB as the registration process and so removed a lot of code that I didn't want. What I thought I would do though is go back to my hacked file and write down what I did and then make those notes available.

Phil

• geeffland
  • geeffland
18 years 9 months ago #3093 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB
phil_roy, if you send us a copy of your hacks we can see if they can go into the plugin and make it work for both "out of the box"

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

• phil_roy
  • phil_roy
18 years 9 months ago #3094 by phil_roy
Will do....as I say, I went through and hacked a lot that I didn't need, but I'm no coder, so I'm sure you guys can get it working properly rather than the clumsy hacks I made. I'll PM in the next 24 hours with details.

Just a note...de.joomla.org brings up an error and the dev site at joomla.org won't let me into discussions for the file area?

Phil

• phil_roy
  • phil_roy
18 years 9 months ago #3098 by phil_roy
Hi all,

I've sent my hacks to Greg. Not going to post them here as I think half of them are probably wrong :S
Will leave iit to the experts to see if they can be iincoporated to help those of us that use the integrated phpBB component.

Phil

Moderators: beatnantkrileon